• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Fan game related thread - Where should I post it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post my thread, so I decided to ask first.

I want to talk about an old Pokémon fangame I played back in the 2000s, and ask if anyone remembers it, or even still has it. The problem is that there's no forum for general discussion about fangames. The forums about fangames that exist are ROM Hacking Discussion, ROM Hacking Help, ROM Hacks Studio, Game Development, Games Showcase and April Game Jam. My thread wouldn't fall under any of these categories specifically. So where should I post it?

Thank you.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post my thread, so I decided to ask first.

I want to talk about an old Pokémon fangame I played back in the 2000s, and ask if anyone remembers it, or even still has it. The problem is that there's no forum for general discussion about fangames. The forums about fangames that exist are ROM Hacking Discussion, ROM Hacking Help, ROM Hacks Studio, Game Development, Games Showcase and April Game Jam. My thread wouldn't fall under any of these categories specifically. So where should I post it?

Thank you.

Judging from the quick glance I've given each section, it would be best suited in ROM Hacking Discussion. Just use the Discussion tag to designate that it is a discussion thread.

Back