• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Seperated Friends

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Chapter 1: The Storm

It was a quiet day on the shore of Destiny Islands. The waves were gently crashing by the feet of three friends whose lives were about to change. The tallest males name was Caius Amadeus Guardianhart. Caius had dark black hair and electric purple eyes. He was wearing a blue shirt with a black and blue hood with weird markings and a pair of pure black pants. The female next to him was the shortest of them all and her name is Silvia Willow. Silvia has long silver/blonde hair with violent eyes;wears a grey/blue jacket with leather shoulder pads(color:jet black). A blue-red-purple-plaid skirt with striped black and grey leggings. A pale blue under skirt with a black heart on it. She has a heart looking tattoo on her left hand, and white lacy boots. The medium sized male was named Zachary Lokai. He had dark green eyes and light brown hair. He wore a pair of black Jeans, he had a black and white shirt that says LWWY on it in big bold letters across the shirt. He usually has a hat that covers his unusually messy hair that was mainly curly.

I looked at my two friends and smiled at them. Silvia smiled back at me and then looked around towards the rest of the inhabitants of the islands. I saw that it was suddenly getting darker and I looked towards my house.

"You two wanna stay at my house for tonight?" I asked and Caius nodded and so did Silvia. Come to think of it nobody ever heard Silvia talk she always communicated with us by her actions and not her words which was awesome. Caius laughed lightly when he noticed that I was kinda starting at Silvia.

"Bro you're staring again. Anyways wanna see if Tidus, Wakka and Selphie wanna get into a fight today?" Caius asked and I nodded before Silvia tossed me my wooden sword. I missed it terribly and went too retrieve it in the sand. As I picked it up I saw a male in a huge cloak pass right through me. I gasped and fell to my knee and started breathing heavily and ended up passing out. Caius and Silvia ran towards me and helped me get to my house but once they got there they heard my parents screaming. Caius nodded at Silvia and ran towards my parents and saw a couple of black creatures with little yellow eyes. Caius readied his wooden sword and slashed at the creatures but for some weird reason the attack went right through the creatures who slashed at him and knocked him through a wall and near Silvia. Silvia had to make a choice it was either try to help her friends or run out the door and try to escape. She slashed at the creatures with her wooden sword and the attacks went through the creatures again and they charged at her but she swiftly jumped up into the air avoiding the attack and her wooden sword suddenly started to glow and it transformed into a blade that was shaped like a Silverish key. She swung at the black creatures that had the yellowish eyes and they instantly perished. She slowly slapped me and Caius multiple times in the face softly before we woke up. We all ran towards the exit if my house and looked outside and saw a huge storm had formed outside. My eyes widened and I saw a bunch of those creatures with yellow eyes charge towards us. Caius's and my wooden swords started glowing and we each got a Silverish Keyblade. The three of us easily dispatched of the creatures in front of us and to the left I saw the male from earlier who had a cloak on that covered most of his body. A large scythe appeared into his hands and he charged at the three of us and slashed with the intent to kill us. We quickly dodged and looked at the male with the cloak and we charged at him but we were knocked backwards by a couple of creatures with zippers over their mouths. I regained my balance midair and grabbed Caius by his arm and threw him towards the male in the cloak and Caius slashed at his chest and managed to knock him backwards as Sylvia and I were slashing the creatures with the zippers over their mouths until they were gone. I passed out and a couple of the creatures with the yellow eyes sucked me into the darkness. Caius was still fighting the male with the cloak and accidentally turned his back when he heard me scream out for someone to help me. The male in the cloak gave Caius a chop to the back of the neck and knocked him out. The male grabbed Caius and dragged him into a dark portal.

"Finish her off" The male ordered the creatures and they instantly obeyed and charged at Silvia. She would've been a goner if a familiar female with red hair and a male with silver hair who wore a blindfold hadn't appeared and slashed the creatures with their blades. They grabbed Silvia and brought her through a white portal towards a huge castle. (Disney Castle)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Chapter 2: Disconnections

Sylvia: I looked around the huge castle when the male with silver hair put me down next to the female who had red hair. I smiled lightly and extended my hand for them to shake it but they declined politely. They started walking towards a room that was past a ginormous door. The door we entered into was significantly smaller and was a tannish color unlike the huge door what was red. I looked around slowly and saw two mice who were about three feet tall. They both wore crowns but the King was the one who had a strange goldish Keyblade. It looked like mine except it was slightly smaller and glistened under the morning sun like a diamond.

"Riku, Kairi. Were you guys able to get the three chosen ones from the islands?" The king asked the male with the silver hair and the blindfold whom I guessed was Riku, and the female with the red hair that nearly covered her eyes' name was Kairi. By the way the King had said three chosen ones from the islands I guessed it either had to be Caius, Zach and I or Tidus, Selphie and Wakka. But seeing as they grabbed me I concluded that it was me and my two friends.

"Um your majesty we ran into a problem on the islands and the girl was the only one we managed to retrieve. The two boys were sucked into darkness. Although one was swallowed by the Heartless and the other was caught by a male in an Organization XIII uniform alongside with some nobodies." Riku explained and the King nearly threw his Keyblade at Riku but restrained himself and kept his cool under the pressure. He looked at the Queen and smiled slightly and the Queen nodded slightly. The King then directed his attention towards Riku, Kairi and I.

"Riku and Silvia you guys need to find the boys. Without all three of them here together they stand no chance at doing something that Sora failed to accomplish, defeating Xemnas." The King said and I nodded along with Riku. I looked around then I realized something. How did the King know what my name was but I decided to ignore that for now and looked at Riku who I can see looked sorta excited that he was going to be going on an adventure.

Caius: I struggled against the males arms once I woke up and saw that he was carrying me towards a huge white castle which on the top tower had a heart cut out of it. He began walking towards the largest tower and I saw a bunch of other people in cloaks appear and they started to look at me. Then a female who had light blonde hair that draped over her shoulder came out the crowd but unlike everybody else she wasn't wearing a black cloak instead she had a white dress that ended a little bit above her knees. She was carrying a notebook and a pencil, she then looked at the male who brought me here and he nodded and she turned to a new page and started drawing something. Suddenly my head hurt and it felt like all my energy was being drained from my body but in reality it was my memories. I fell to the ground and was clutching my head but when she stopped drawing I passed out. About an hour later I awoke and saw everyone that had a black cloak. A small smile was on my face when I woke up and I searched for Naminé and Roxas. I couldn't find Roxas but I saw Naminé and smiled at her then looked again at the people in the Organization and nodded my head.

"What's my next mission" I asked softly and a new male with long, frayed blue hair framing his face, though slicked back in wild spikes at the top. Behind, it reaches down to his mid-back and is cut slightly neater. A distinctive trait of his is the X-shaped scar between his yellow eyes that extends to about halfway up his forehead in one direction and to just under his eyes in the other revealed his face from his hood and walked towards me. He smiled and said only one word.

"Training" The male said and I summoned my Keyblade which was different. Instead of it being a silverish key it was now a dark keyblade that has a small sphere of darkness under the blade. The blade is blue and it turns purple when danger is near. The handle has a demon and dark angel wing. The teeth are silver and its shaped like the crecent moon with a wing. I smiled and the male with the scythe charged towards me and swung at me. I noticed that the blade had turned purple and I swiftly dodged his attack and swung back at him only for it to be deflected by his scythe. He swung at me once again narrowly missing due to me ducking and I hit him in the chest with my Keyblade making him fly backwards.

Zach: I slowly awoke in a place full of darkneaa and I looked around and saw nothing but the creatures with the yellow eyes from the islands. My eyes widened at I summoned my silverish Keyblade and slashed some of the creatures before a Fair and green-skinned woman, her shining, yellow eyes are heavily shadowed with violet make-up and her lips are painted red. This dark witch's head is topped with a black-horned headdress and she wears a long, tattered black robe with a purple trim and maroon flare edges appeared and grabbed me and brought me towards a meeting room that held plenty of other people. One of them was a male who has blue skin and blue flaming "hair". His eyes are completely yellow except for his black pupils. He has very sharp teeth and an unnatural black mouth. His face is quite long and thin, with his chin jutting out abruptly. His fingers are long, thin, and clawed. He wears what appears to be a dark grey shirt underneath a black toga, the latter of which seems to be held up by a small skull pin on his right shoulder.

"Where am I and who are you" I asked loudly and the female from earlier stood up and looked at me. She then looked at the rest of the people who were in a circle surrounding a table.

"You are at Hollow Bastion. I'm Maleficent and these are my accomplices Oogie Boogie, Capitan Hook, and Hades" Maleficent said to me and pointed at her accomplices.

Back