• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SkyNight Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Team Name :

SkyNight Hacking Team

Introduction :

Hi.I'm wahwa.Welcome to SkyNight hacking team.I create this team because i failed to create a hack alone.Thats all.

Application Form :

Code :

Code:
Want to apply for: (Mapper,Scripter or anything else)
Proof Of Work:(Post in a spoilerS)
Past Experience:
Contact Possibilities:(Skype,MSN or Yahoo Messenger!)

Current Team :

Wahwa : Leader,mapper,scripter, intro editor,titlescreen editor,Music Inserter.

TB Pro : Mapper and scripter.

PokémonShinySilver : Beta tester.

:AnDre:. : Mapper, scripter and graphic co-ordinator.

lmg123 : Beta Tester.

clixier : Banner maker.

SirWilis04 : Mapper and scripter

j1tje : Beta tester

Current Project :

1.Pokemon Revolution : The Revenge

Needed :

REALLY NEEDED

STILL NEEDED
DONT NEED

Music Looper

Overworld editor

Mapper

Scripter

Beta Tester

Music Inserter

Banner Maker

Text Editor

Tile Inserter

Please DONT POST IF YOU DONT HAVE PROOF.

Last edited:

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
Application

Want to apply for: Mapper, scripter and graphic co-ordinator.
Proof Of Work:
Mapping: I'll PM the proof to you because I don't have enough posts to put them in this post.
Scripting:
Spoiler:
Past Experience: I don't have any but I have made little experiments which I were never serious about.
Contact Possibilities: MSN and e-mail. If you accept me I'll give them to you.

Thank you for reading.

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
OK,Youre acccepted and i will Pm you when i need your to mapped a places or script a event.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
Years
Applying: Mapper: Basically, its the only that is best for me...
Proof of Work: I am using Pokemon LeafGreen Version as a mapping spoiler... I might have one I am working on in FireRed...
Past Thing: I usually try taking hacking pokemon as a hobby but, right now PokeCommunity is a fun forum... Mapping is the only thing I can do... For scripting, I will just make random people for hints or just chatters...
Contact: If you want, give me your Yahoo! or MSN (even hotmail), then I'll give you my AIM we'll talk about the mapping places...

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Youre accepted Img123. And JAing_The_AfterShockWave,please put the proof or you will not accepted.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
Years
Okay, sorry... I had to order up my post count and... no offense... I forgot the team I was looking for... heheh...
TestMap.jpg

Its only Half-done... Sorry about that... But their is about 60 people off-sets of it...

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Your map isnt too good because :

1.Too many flowers
2.Too many people in mountain
3.The mountain not looks natural.

You may not able you join this team.Sorry.
However,you can post new maps to apply.

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
Applying for : Banner Maker
Proof of work:look @ my first userbar..the POKEMON AQURAGON THING
past works:mapping,beta testing, supporter

Am i in?

its a very basic userbar...but hope u like it

Last edited:

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
Years
A battle championship town...

Your map isnt too good because :

1.Too many flowers
2.Too many people in mountain
3.The mountain not looks natural.

You may not able you join this team.Sorry.
However,you can post new maps to apply.

The map is still being work on to become city, and right now I am going to finish fixing it. Its suppose to be one of the main battle cities or towns (depending...) and I'm still figuring out how the water field will be displayed. The map is filled with flowers to make an attraction because the town's name might change because I am looking for a name or word that has something to do with the flowers growing in heavy rainy weather. But I'll put in a new map the best I can then...

Here is the map (90% Finnish...) There is no Scripts though...
TestMap2.jpg

Last edited:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
youre accepted clixier and JAing_The_AfterShockWave,i'm waiting your map till finish.

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
The map is still being work on to become city, and right now I am going to finish fixing it. Its suppose to be one of the main battle cities or towns (depending...) and I'm still figuring out how the water field will be displayed. The map is filled with flowers to make an attraction because the town's name might change because I am looking for a name or word that has something to do with the flowers growing in heavy rainy weather. But I'll put in a new map the best I can then...

Here is the map (90% Finnish...) There is no Scripts though...
TestMap2.jpg
Let me help you. Your map looks like it has some potential and it looks like you're dedicated to do such a big map and use soooo many different tiles.
The Mart is hidden all the way back there behind a mountain, if you were playing you would want it somewhere closeby and easily noticed. There is no entrance into this place, I don't need to explain that, but also think of the border block; unless it's more plants (which is not a good idea) then you'll need to sort it out, make a tree tile with with plants in the background. There's that block surrounded by hedges, this space is useless, you want each area on the map to have a purpose and that space is clearly neglected. I do, however, like the battle between the two Nidoran there to emphasize the point of the area and I like the flower placement. But that leads me on to say that you have too many randomly placed flowers, I know it's not that easy, but try and have some sort of idea of where the plants will go (e.g. infront of houses). I like the double battle at the top of the mountain for the same reason as before, however the mountain is way too high and it takes up too much space. I like the prospect of the ledge on the front of the mountain, however, it looks wrong, so try and make it look right by making a steep mountain wall behind it (it's hard to explain, PM me and I'll show you what I'm talking about). That small building with the two doors looks wrong as well as the Pokémon center; keep it traditional. The mountain at the bottom of the map, the rocks by the lake and the lake itself are all very random. The mountain is wrongly made and it should be a cave or something. The rocks are just pointless and they're in a circle formation which is once again pointless. The lake should lead somewhere so that there is a reason for it being there. The bottom of the page is just empty, but I know that you're still working on it so that should not be taken into account.

You have potential, sorry if I've been too harsh, I'm just trying to help.

Bye.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
Years
Let me help you. Your map looks like it has some potential and it looks like you're dedicated to do such a big map and use soooo many different tiles.
The Mart is hidden all the way back there behind a mountain, if you were playing you would want it somewhere closeby and easily noticed. There is no entrance into this place, I don't need to explain that, but also think of the border block; unless it's more plants (which is not a good idea) then you'll need to sort it out, make a tree tile with with plants in the background. There's that block surrounded by hedges, this space is useless, you want each area on the map to have a purpose and that space is clearly neglected. I do, however, like the battle between the two Nidoran there to emphasize the point of the area and I like the flower placement. But that leads me on to say that you have too many randomly placed flowers, I know it's not that easy, but try and have some sort of idea of where the plants will go (e.g. infront of houses). I like the double battle at the top of the mountain for the same reason as before, however the mountain is way too high and it takes up too much space. I like the prospect of the ledge on the front of the mountain, however, it looks wrong, so try and make it look right by making a steep mountain wall behind it (it's hard to explain, PM me and I'll show you what I'm talking about). That small building with the two doors looks wrong as well as the Pokémon center; keep it traditional. The mountain at the bottom of the map, the rocks by the lake and the lake itself are all very random. The mountain is wrongly made and it should be a cave or something. The rocks are just pointless and they're in a circle formation which is once again pointless. The lake should lead somewhere so that there is a reason for it being there. The bottom of the page is just empty, but I know that you're still working on it so that should not be taken into account.

You have potential, sorry if I've been too harsh, I'm just trying to help.

Bye.

Just forget... I can't freakin' do nothing...

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
What im applying for: mapper
Proof of work: check the spoiler
Past works: mapping on free time
PS: The stairs are supposed to go into the trees. It acts as a barrier for celebi
Spoiler:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Interesting maps,darkcookie_93.But,i cant decided it yet because its only have one proof.Post more proof.And i will decided it whether accepted or not.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
I'll aply for BetaTester
Proof: I've played pokemon for 11 years and hacks for 1. I play pokemon everyday on my mobile phone and on my computr.
And also i'm good with graphics. I'm best with photoshop i can make sigs banners bars everything. If you want to see something ask me!
See attachmant for some graphics.

Last edited:

wahwa

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Youre accepted SirWilis04 and V1tje.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back