• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diapers/Pull-Ups

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
10% creepier than Nick's underwear thread.

diaper - A piece of absorbent material wrapped around a baby's bottom and between its legs to absorb and retain urine and feces.

• At what age did you stop wearing diapers?
  • Did you go straight to pull-ups when you stopped wearing diapers?
  • Did you wear pull-ups at all?
  • At what age did you stop wearing pull-ups, if you wore them?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm, not sure. I do remember wetting the bed at like 6 though, so sometime before then? And I never wore pull ups.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I can't for the life of me remember like anything before I started school, so I can't really say haha.

Is it ironic that there's a diaper add on this page or do they plan that?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I can't for the life of me remember like anything before I started school, so I can't really say haha.

Is it ironic that there's a diaper add on this page or do they plan that?
More or less ironic.

I don't remember when I was weened off of diapers, but I do remember I started wearing pull-ups at about six, and was off of them two years later - thankfully, I was home-schooled so it wasn't an issue to wear them at school in nearly the third grade. u_u;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't remember when I stopped wearing diapers, but I do know I went to pull-ups afterwards (I stopped wearing them shortly before Kindergarden, I believe - maybe even before pre-K) and later to underwear and then to boxer-briefs and then to boxers and then to boxer-briefs and boxers. There is a bit of underwear history for you!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I remember wearing pull-ups (moreso on my head than anywhere else - there are pictures to prove this) but I don't remember the ages at which I made the transitions haha.

Back