• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ok lets starts something nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
ok i dont know wether or not this is a new question, actually i do, but forgive my ignorance dont stab me or anything, but anyone please nicely, i have three questions. 1. i used to love pokemon but i havnt kept up for obvious reason like my childhood going down the the drain but after all the new pokemon and shhhhhhtuff i need to know who is the first pokemon? ive heard god of pokemon, ancestor of pokemon but what the f? youve got the temperal and the spacial pokemon and the anti matter pokemon, ( btw thats as far as i have caught up with the pokemon movie/gameplay[no i dont watch the series]) and something about fusing pokemon, w/e is there a better explanation of the "original" pokemon? and .2 honest question out of all the legendary pokemon who would be the strongest, because controlling time and space, and antimatter and being a god would make you a pretty powerful foe and yet all i get is people going on about their "favorite pokemon" charizard cant stand up to lugia and we all know it. and third, play along... can some pokemon even be called legendary? i see the dog pokemon entei and suicune as less "legendary" than deoxys and rayquaza. well thats it go ahead and attack me... i honestly cant wait.

my god i have terrible grammar its almost five in the morning wow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back