• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Minecraft

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
My second LP on this site. It's over done, but definitely the most fun I've had with an LP so far. I was gonna put it up yesterday, but never got around to it.
This LP will be uploaded Monday-Friday, and Sunshine will continue to be uploaded on Weekends. Oh, and yeah... sorry about the quality. To give you some idea of how much better the quality is on ep 3, the file sizes of 1 and 2 are under 100 mb, and parts 3 and on are almost a gb. Again, it's just because camstudio decided to change all of it's settings on me. I did change recording software, so everything is dandy now.

I'm definitely a builder, so I'll be doing a lot more building than exploration. Not to say that I won't do that too. I do need diamond after all. :P

Video One: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 1: Poopstudio, Punching Trees, and Pig Murder

Description:
Spoiler:

Video Two: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 2: Building a Roof Over Our Heads. Well... Almost

Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
The good quality has finally arrived!

Video Three: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 3: GET IN THE HOLE!!!!1!!!11!!!

Description:
Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Is it ok that I put in a new post every video? It makes sense to me, so it's really obvious when a new one is posted... but I could also do like... 1 post per week, or 2 vids per post, etc.

Video Four: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 4: Home Improvement

Description:
Spoiler:

Back