• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im nash

ashpkmn43

grass type user
Years
hello im nash and i would like to gain friends/codes for pokemon black 2 and 3ds to trade pokemon and play 3ds titles online. check my profile for my fc.

Cid

Years
Hey there, Nash. I'm thinking this wasn't just you fishing for friend codes and that you genuinely want to make friends. I really hope so, because I'm sure you have a lot more to say besides Pokémon.

Still, this is a Pokémon forum, so I understand where you're coming from. You see, most of the trading in this forum happens not in New Users / Welcome, but in Trade Corner, so I'd really recommend that you visit that place for people to trade with. And of course, you can always add your FC into your signature for easier viewing.

Since this thread is already here, I'm just gonna start by saying: welcome to our wonderful forums, Nash! :) Why not tell us more about yourself? Your favorite Pokémon, how the weather in Florida is like, what you usually do on Friday nights, anything really. Just as long as you're okay with sharing it with us, then the more stuff you say, the better. That way, we could tell you places to check out in the forum! If you tell us which games or aspects of the Pokémon franchise you really like too, then we'll help you get into which places in particular you would fit right in.

But yeah, I'm gonna let you post here more introduction stuff. I hope to see you around the forums, be it on this thread again or elsewhere! Good luck, buddy.

Last edited:
Years
Heya Nash, welcome to PC! Great to have you here with us and it's wonderful to meet you. ^^

Cid pretty much has you covered if you're looking to trade and play online, so hopefully you've looked through the Trade Corner already. If not, check it out when you can as it's a wonderful place with some fantastic regulars. Although I'm sadly not a trader, I do like to lurk there every once in a while; if you ever need help with the section, Mac or twistedpuppy would be the best people to go to as they're the section moderators. Never fear to contact any of of 'em anytime. Are you working to fill your Pokedex in Black 2? I recently picked up my copy again and have been enjoying IV breeding - had almost forgotten how fun it was. <3;

We don't have much to go off of since your introduction is rather short, but what caught my eye is your usertitle. You like grass types, yes? I adore them too so we have that in common. :D There used to be a grass-type fanclub over at Pokemon Clubs but it got closed last week from what I can see, though that also means you're eligible to create your own. Who knows, maybe outside trading, being a club owner is something you'll find interesting? Up to you!

Hope you have a fantastic time on our awesome forum and see you around! Remember to read the rules.

Back