• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own the Pokemon you use in battle simulators?

Do you own the Pokemon you use in battle simulators?

• Yes, always.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, just testing them out.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Some, there are a couple.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I'm just wondering how many have trained and put in the real work in-game to acquire the EV trained Pokemon used in battle simulators. I tend to think people just play the battle simulator here and there without owning most of the Pokemon used. I myself don't have any EV trained Pokemon at the moment, but am working on it.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I don't get the question, really. Are you asking about having them as having original not Smogon copy/paste sets or having them as having a copy of the Pokemon in your retail game?

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I hardly ever use simulators but if I do, I use them for testing only, so I RNG all of the teammates, train them and provide the items to enjoy them on WiFi.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. I don't have enough patience or free time to actually train them. Besides, the only person I battle offline is a friend, and he only uses legendaries. Kind of kills the fun. T:

Back