• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you fly a Pokémon to irl

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
If you were going to mount on a Pokémon that can fly and take off anywhere in the real world regardless if it is a short trip or a very long trip, where would you go on that Pokémon

OPTIONAL: state what Pokémon you would take off on...

oddly enough I'd take off on a Moltres (that's the obvious part) (here's the not so obvious part) to Kuwait...

the reasoning behind that is is my best friend whom I role play Pokémon with took an archeology intern in Kuwait and been there about a year and I miss her so much, she was the nicest person ever to me and being a girl, meant something to me... I asked her one time if she wanted to date but wasn't interested yet... she defended me against bullies ( a girl stood up for me :pink_blush: )

I don't care that a miles calculator says over 6000 miles, I'd ride a Moltres the entire way then look for her and see how she was doing

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

I would visit the beautiful beaches of Hawaii if I could ride a Pokemon anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Although Canada is right next to the US (from where we live, it would take us about three to six hours to get there by car), I've never visited that place. I have always wanted to, though. It would be great to be around Niagara Falls and feel all the cool breeze touching your skin! My parents were planning on taking me and my sister there a few years back, but they never got around to it because they were extremely busy with work. So, if I had a Pokémon that would be able to fly me anywhere in the world, I'd choose Canada. I would take my sister with me, too, if the Pokémon had enough strength to carry us both. She's always wanted to visit that country as well, just like I have. :)

I would also visit Mexico, probably. My parents were born there, but strangely, they've never taken us there. D: I know that we don't have any relatives back at Mexico anymore—all of them had spread out to Boston, New York, California, and some even to London—but still.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If you were going to mount on a Pokémon that can fly and take off anywhere in the real world regardless if it is a short trip or a very long trip, where would you go on that Pokémon

OPTIONAL: state what Pokémon you would take off on...

oddly enough I'd take off on a Moltres (that's the obvious part) (here's the not so obvious part) to Kuwait...

the reasoning behind that is is my best friend whom I role play Pokémon with took an archeology intern in Kuwait and been there about a year and I miss her so much, she was the nicest person ever to me and being a girl, meant something to me... I asked her one time if she wanted to date but wasn't interested yet... she defended me against bullies ( a girl stood up for me :pink_blush: )

I don't care that a miles calculator says over 6000 miles, I'd ride a Moltres the entire way then look for her and see how she was doing
That's such a cute story :3

I would jump onto my Pikachu and fly to italy
Pikachu can't fly, silly!

Ohwait.
025-flying12ana.jpg

Italy, here we come! ;D

Personally, I think I'd like to fly a Reshiram to Greece or Ireland. I imagine it can get pretty cold high up in the air, so Reshiram's fluffy fur could probably help with that (and give me something to hold on to!), plus it being a fire type so it'll probably keep me warm by radiating fire from its tail too. I wouldn't want to travel on a pokémon too far, because flying across the Atlantic Ocean to America for instance would take so long and there aren't many places to middle land on out there. A Reshiram hasn't got flight meals or toilets like a plane has, after all.

I could go to South Africa though, but maybe that ride would be warm rather than hot so an Articuno or at least a pokémon that isn't fire type would maybe be better for that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Altaria would be a pretty comfy pokémon to fly on. I'd replace my car with one.

Years
I think I'll be just live Giovanni and ride Deoxys out into space.

deoxys03.jpg

Or, since that might not work so well, I'd like to take a ride on an Altaria to Europe somewhere, since I've always wanted to go, and it'd be a comfy trip over.

Years
I'd probably choose a Pokémon that could support my weight, and perhaps the weight of another. Rayquaza's pretty big... I'm liking the Altaria suggestion, too, though. Comfort for a long flight would be essential.

Destination? There's a few I have in mind; New York, Chicago, Toronto, Miami... I'd probably actually choose somewhere in Europe, like Sweden, Italy, or even Britain. I think from NA, I'd go with New York. Europe, Britain.

If I could make a pitstop elsewhere first to pick up a friend, that'd be even better. :]

Back