• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Display Cafe

Coffee

Banned
Years
I draw stuff. It's fun.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
You never told me you had this ability :3
Nice drawings!
Do you use a particular program?

Coffee

Banned
Years
You never told me you had this ability :3
Nice drawings!
Do you use a particular program?
That's because you don't visit the art studio on discord D':
I use Manga/Clip Studio wich is generally used for well... you guessed, Mangas. But it's just as good for cartoons and such.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
That's because you don't visit the art studio on discord D':
I use Manga/Clip Studio wich is generally used for well... you guessed, Mangas. But it's just as good for cartoons and such.

You are right honestly I don't check those sections often mostly because I envy you too much because I wish I could draw. Really, I came here because I saw your name in the thread and I was wondering what you were drawing haha

Surprisingly you didn't draw one cup of coffee...

Years
Hey dude! Nice to see your work off discord!
Your cartooning of human characters are super strong, I think they're your best pieces! I'd love to see more if you need any ideas to draw something. I like your choice of outlining with a color that isn't as harsh as black - really works in favor of your palettes.
Your shading is ok, you seem to have a good sense of where to shade, but if there was anything to work on, I'd suggest studying shading. For cartooning, you can kind of get away with not being exactly correct with shading and form, but it benefits to understand how to shade shapes and forms. It adds a little more dimension.

If there's anything you wanna work on or have questions about, I can def help you over discord ouo/​

Coffee

Banned
Years
You are right honestly I don't check those sections often mostly because I envy you too much because I wish I could draw. Really, I came here because I saw your name in the thread and I was wondering what you were drawing haha

Surprisingly you didn't draw one cup of coffee...
Oh you just wait ;P
Hey dude! Nice to see your work off discord!
Your cartooning of human characters are super strong, I think they're your best pieces! I'd love to see more if you need any ideas to draw something. I like your choice of outlining with a color that isn't as harsh as black - really works in favor of your palettes.
Your shading is ok, you seem to have a good sense of where to shade, but if there was anything to work on, I'd suggest studying shading. For cartooning, you can kind of get away with not being exactly correct with shading and form, but it benefits to understand how to shade shapes and forms. It adds a little more dimension.

If there's anything you wanna work on or have questions about, I can def help you over discord ouo/​
Hey! Thanks for the feedback! :D Very much appreciated!
Yeah I'm not too amazing at shading atm so I will definitly try to improve on it! :D

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
Years
This is some really nice art, I love the Charizard~ :3
Also, don't worry about not having a set style, my art is also all over the place. It's ok to not be completely set on one style. In fact, trying out different styles widens your experience. :)

Coffee

Banned
Years

The openings on his house look like stony teeth, they have to be my favorite part of the piece; they really give it that touch of otherworldly.

What was your intention on this piece, what mood were you trying to invoke?​
Oh, well I don't know about that :O I was just in the mood for painting.

Back