• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Gotta leave some kind of legacy in this here forum. So it'll be the new DCC. I wonder what version we're on at this point...

Go wild, have fun, talk words.
<3

TY

WAIT HANG ON I REALIZE THE DESCRIPTION STAYED AND CHANGED WHY RIKA WHY

Last edited:

TY

im offended im allying with supermarkets to get justice for your crimes rika

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Everybody was kung fu fighting.
Your mind is fast as lightning!
Though the future is a little bit frightnin'
LETS ALL GET KUNG-FU-FIGHTING!
8D

pkmin3033

I disappear for three days and come back to a new DCC :o

...I should disappear more often. xD

pkmin3033

I often find that the more I sleep, the more tired I am...anything past six hours and I feel absolutely awful for the rest of the day.

...that said, anything less than about four and a half hours and I just want to die. xD;

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'm actually not sure how much sleep I need, ideally. There are too many variables every time.

I guess eight hours works! Not quite beauty sleep, but any less and I tend to be a bit zombie-like. Sometimes I function well on five or less though, it's weird.

TY

6 at the very least, although recently my sleeping schedule has gone to smithereens

pkmin3033

Tis...approaching the season. Maybe if you go through all this early that means you won't have to put up with it around Christmas!

TY

there is a 30 degree difference between the last time i went outside and today and it feels absolutely garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back