• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Not sure where to post a project of mine

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
I've been gradually building a shiny hunting counter tool over the last couple months, just adding stuff to it as I think of new features. I've wanted to be able to share this with other people for the sake of testing to make sure it works on other computers, for feedback from other users, and just to see if other people want a dedicated shiny hunting counter program. I know PC has sections for fan games, ROM hacking development, and some other related sections, but none of them are really fitting for posting a non-ROM hacking related program. What would be the ideal section to post this in, or is there even a good place to begin with?

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
if it's not rom hacking related then you can just post it in pgc.

If it's just for all games, I'd recommend posting in Pokemon Gaming Central.

If it's specific to one game, we have a forum for LGPE, 7th Gen, or if it's only for games prior to that, maybe Previous Gens (which is Gen 1 - 6)

I'll go ahead and post in PGC since it isn't game-specific, although I still do need to add a function for catch combo in LGPE. Thanks for the help, both of you :)

Back