• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
There have been a surplus of threads with questions relating to ROM Hacking help, questions about specific forums, and questions asking where to go to post something. Despite the fact that this forum is for community questions, feedback, and suggestion, this has become unavoidable. The purpose of this thread is to serve as a redirection thread. If you aren't sure where to go, where a thread is, or anything like that, post your question here, and someone will be here to link to the specific forum or thread in question.

So before you hit that new thread button, do you need help finding something?

Last edited:

Complans

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
CSS?

Hi,

I don't understand how to use CSS on this forum. Is there a thread/link that has a guide or something?

Thanks.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Check out the CSS Help & Discussion thread; it has basic guides, tutorials and resources there about CSS.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Is there anyone willing to be friends with me?

Is there anyone here that writes fanfics willing to be friends with me? I would like a writing buddy so we can discuss each other's fanfics. If so, please reply.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Where do I post splices?
I've looked in the pixel art section, but I didn't see anyone posting splices, only fakemon. Can someone respond please? Thanks.

- Cody.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to ask this, but is there a thread that says anything about how the Mods and such are chosen? If not then is there a place where I can create one? Were they set in stone from the beggining of the site, or what?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Ok i posted a thread yesterday asking about a hacked game(where the super rod was on pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends) but a guy told me that it doesnt belong there and told me to search on google.

I did that but i found nothing.

So where do i put the thread?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Access is denied to the forum or to ask a question? I thought there were Q&A threads in there, which is what you'd wanna use, you don't need to post a thread. But access to the forum itself shouldn't be an issue. That's odd.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
try the simple questons thread?
not sure if it really belongs there though.
and about the acess, try talking to cocostyles or gira.. the mods of that section

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Wheres The April Fools Thread?

Yesterday, I saw a Apri lFools thread and I was going to post in it today, saying what I did, but I can't find it now. x.x

Can someone provide a link or something?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think you might be talking about This thread, since that's where members are posting in right now relating to April Fools. Unless you mean the applesauces day thread in crazy Cow polls. Then it's this thread.

SaviorLucario

Riolu's Tale. Needs a Crew!
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Uhm No Beginner's!

Ok, I'm thinking of making a hack, but, I'm not allowed to post in the Beginner's Lounge? Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back