• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you use to wake you up if alarm clock fails to

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if your alarm clock fails to wake you up and it has a tendency not to wake you up, but you trained a Pokémon to wake you up with an attack or something, what Pokémon would you use?

I'd use a Jolteon to wake me up, Jolteon zap would get me up in a hurry!

Sirfetch’d

Exploud ofc! That way it would wake up everyone that lives near me as well!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha, I would prefer a Pidove chirping or something. Or a Hoot-hoot gently waking me up. A sonic boom surely would do the trick though ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd use Swablu. He'd peck you till you're awake then hug you to death with his squishy fluffiness whilst you're getting up :)

Years
For me there will always be a Dragon type. Speaking of which where Cocks wake people up I would have a Combusken in my team and will train it to voice like a Male Chicken to wake me up. Which it should do because it is really a (Male Chicken) like.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I sure wouldn't mind having Patrat be my back up alarm. If only it could work, I bet my soft comfortable bed would make Patrat oversleep too. Nothing better than over checking alarm clock and make sure its set right.

Years
I would like a cute little Squirtle to wake me up. :) Just use water gun on me and I'll be awake. If water gun isn't powerful enough though, I'll evolve Squirtle all the way up to Blastoise. He'll Hydro Pump me out of my bed and I will definitely wake up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I'll use Ditto. I'll have it imitate any authoritative figure and then proceed on waking me up.
Or I'll use a Loudred alarm. All those sound waves. xD

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
jigglypuff. It could make me sleep at night with sing and wake me up with double slap.

Back