• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Is Kecleon finally getting released in Pokemon GO?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 24, 2021
There are tons of posts on Reddit suggesting the upcoming Friendship Day is when Kecleon will be coming to Pokemon GO

Some also speculated that Kecleon can be released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event.

I'm proposing an article that gets through all speculation and proof, and analyze how likely will they happen, or if they are just wishful thinking.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sounds good to me. I certainly think speculating that Kecleon may be in a Snap event is worth mention too - we know it'll appear in New Snap from one of the trailers, and Niantic hinted at a Snap event too (which just makes sense anyway).

+1

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 24, 2021
I wasn't able to finish this article on time so I'm going to forgo this topic. Sorry guys.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
There are tons of posts on Reddit suggesting the upcoming Friendship Day is when Kecleon will be coming to Pokemon GO

Some also speculated that Kecleon can be released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event.

I'm proposing an article that gets through all speculation and proof, and analyze how likely will they happen, or if they are just wishful thinking.

I must admit I'm one of those who actually think that Kecleon will be officially released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event. It simply makes sense.

Back