• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crisis (M)

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Pokemon Crisis

Pokemon Crisis is a Role Play set in Sinnoh. There is always an overall plot occurring, as well as numerous side plots that may be developed cooperatively or individually. The main plot is seasonally dynamic, in other words a predetermined plot line will occur and immediately be followed by a new plot line.

Story

Spoiler:

Plot

Spoiler:

Current Locations

Spoiler:

Important Characters

Spoiler:

Your Character (SU)

Spoiler:

Rules

1. All OOC matters go into OOC thread even if they are small.

2. Godmodding is prohibited without GM's permission first.

3. Powerplaying isn't allowed unless you get permission from other user, and both agree to this by notify a GM.

4. Bunnying is allowed without permission for short periods of time, but if you wish to bunny for an elongated time period permission from GM is required.

5. The RP is based off the games not anime, or manga, but if you feel there is something you must have, but is related to anime, or manga PM a GM, and it will be decided based off the importance.

6. Pokémon don't have levels in this they are based off of their base stats.

7. Important NPC's/characters cannot be controlled without GM's permission.

8. Creating random NPC's is allowed, but don't make them last long, or major part of RP.

9. Battling will be like normal battling, but no hp bar, or level. Whomever the winner is don't make the battle seem just impossible to win. Don't make it that they win from just the craziest luck. Make it realistic. If your character/character's Pokemon die you may create another just fill out another SU for the new character.

10. Battling will mainly go off of your Pokemon`s base stats and type advantages/disadvantages.

Notifications

1-10 spots are available (not including GM's). Applicants will be notified of their acceptance within 48 hours of their application. As an additional note players are allowed to have as many characters as they want as long as they can maintain a cohesive story.

1. heretostay123

2. mistermewtwo

3. Kitori

4. koopafan29

5. iMor

6. flygonstorm

7. Open

8. Open

9. Open

10. Open

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Ace steel pastoria city

It was about midnight as ace made his way out of a dark forest and into a dimly lit lights of a small city, "great where am I now?" Thaught ace, he looked around and eventually found a sign saying pastoria city. "Well I guess i'm in sinnoh at least, now let's see if I can't find a place to eat." As ace was about to walk into town a deep growl sounded from behind him. "Don't worry rebel, I won't be long." "I'm just grabbing some food, you stay in here and lay low, we don't want to wake anyone up now do we?" The aggron gave a grunt of understanding and stepped back into the forest. "Now let's see what I can find." Ace said as he walked silently into the street. As ace made his way down the street, he couldn't help but think of how much this dark street reminded him of the streets back home in veridian city. Ace grew up in this chaotic world like most children of this age had, he was poor, sad, and angry at the world, but one thing he had that most children lacked, was the will to break away from it all, and become more than what he was born to be, just anoather street urchin. Ace grew up in veridian city, with his mom, who was constantly struggeling to find a job, do to her being sick so easily, no company in veridian would hire her, and it didn't help that her only son was a pure-heart. Many people in veridian despised pure-heart, either out of jealousy, or pure racsism, but to ace it didn't matter why they hated him, what did matter was the fact that being a pure-blood made him a target everywhere he went, school, the stores, even the streets weren't safe for him to walk freely, As a result ace grew up constantly fighting for his life. When ace was 9 he was diagnosed with cipa anhidrosis, a disease that causes the body to feel no pain, and having no money to treat it he had to learn to live with it, and he did just that for 8 years of his life he delt with it. Ace felt a sea of bad memories flood his thaughts. He tried to stop it, but it was too late, a wave of memories hit him all at once, first he remembered the one time he went too far in a fight, and nearly killed the local bully to protect a boy he was picking on, but when he looked a the boy he stood up for, only to find him cowaring I a corner looking at him with hate and fear in his eyes, then he remembered the day he himself was nearly beaten to death by a rebellious group of kids who hated pure-hearts, and finally, after many more disturbing memories he reached the worst one, the day his mother nearly died in a fire caused by "unkown causes" but ace new that was a lie, but before he could go pick a fight, his mother told him the last thing he expected, a happy birthday, and a pokeball, he looked shocked at his mother, but she looked at him and told him that she knew he wanted this and by this he knew she meant pokemon training. Ace merely looked confused and oblivious to the fact that he just turned 12, and more concerned about the fact that his mother was hinting him to leave her to go off who knows where, she gave him a stern look and told him not to stay anylonger, but ace was at a loss for words, he merely gripped the pokeball tightly, and nodded knowing she was right, he didn't want to stay in that miserable town anymore, but he couldn't bring himself to leave his mother behind like this. Before ace could object anymore, she gave him anoather gift, an expensive silver ring with a red gem in the center, he looked at it blankley before taking it, when he did his mothet told him it would bring him luck, after a few minutes of silence, he knew it was his cue to leave, but before he did he claimed he would return with fame and money, enough to heal her scarrs and illnesses for the rest of her life and after that promise he left the hospital, and veridian, and never looked back. Ace was pulled from his thaughts as he heard a loud scream break the silence of the night. Ace cringed, "please don't be rebel, please don't be rebel!" "Aaaahhh!" "What the hell is an aggron doing here!?" "Aw crap!" Ace stated, "so much for dinner", he thaught as he ran in the direction of the panicked screams.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Chapter 1, Part 1
Eric D. Levitz (Del)
Near Lake Acuity

Eric was walking towards Lake Acuity while he noticed the weather was getting worse. An unusually low cloud was hovering over the lake. After a short amount of time he noticed a shadow inside the cloud. It appeared to be some sort of Pokemon. As Eric got closer to the lake the shadow became clearer and more Pokemon-like. It looked like some form of dragon. The shadow appeared to notice him and flew off. While it was flying off a gold mask could be seen on the Pokemon's head. Eric was now running towards the lake as fast as he could. He wondered what that Pokemon was doing at Lake Acuity. When he finally arrived he saw a very tall Pokemon. It resembled a gladiatorial statue. The Pokemon was a Golurk! Eric wondered what a Golurk was doing in Sinnoh, and why was it such an unusual color. The Golurk beckoned him. He walked towards the Golurk all while his heart was racing. Finally the Golurk spoke to Eric.
"Child, why are you here?" asked the Golurk.
"Curiosity mostly," replied Eric. "I like to walk along the lakefront and I saw that other Pokemon in the clouds, so I investigated."
"Fair enough." said the Golurk.
Eric and Golurk remained silent for a few moments until Eric asked Golurk.
"How is it that I am able to understand you, after all you're a Pokemon and I'm not."
"The answer is simple. In this land there has been a growing phenomenon. Pokemon have gained the ability to link their conscious with a human known as a pure-hearted. I have chosen you as that person."
Eric looked stunned. He knew about pure-hearted and how they are like Pokemon trainers, but he had no idea they could talk with their Pokemon. Now he was among them.
"Do you have a name?" asked Eric.
"No, but if it gives you comfort you devise a name for me." replied Golurk.
Eric thought of a few names but none seemed to fit. He put his hand inside his pocket and he noticed a chess piece. He pulled the chess piece out and realized it was a rook. Inspiration struck him.
"Would you mind if I called you Rook? The name comes from a strong piece in a game." asked Eric.
"The name seems appropriate." replied Golurk.
"Also my name is Eric." said Eric.
They both continued to chat for a while until the weather started to get very hostile so they began heading back to Snowpoint City. On their way back Eric thought he saw a person following them.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Damien Reeves
Veilstone City

Walking through the the ruins of what remained in route 215, with no destination in mind. Damien only had one thing in mind, the demise of his brother sitting in the back of his mind haunting him of that day. Damien now didn't know why he lived, what did he do to deserve to live over his brother? With this all running through Damien's head he closed in on the Veilstone City western gate. With two guards there both seemed to be equipped with guns. These guards aimed down their sights directly at Damien only to say,
"Stop that's close enough."
Damien comes to a complete halt raising his hands in the air showing he is unarmed.
"Alright what's your business here?" asks the guard.
Damien stays quiet without a peep. The guard seems agitated as he takes the safety of on his gun then says,
"I'll ask you again, what's your business here?"
Damien just grew a smirk of enjoyment as he drops his hands I'm a fast motion. Right after his arms dropped a Hydreigon came swooping down from the sky using a powerful Dragon Pulse right on the gate sending the guards posted on top of it flying. Damien approaches the Hydreigon putting his hand on its left head to tell it,
"Watch over me I'm going in."
The Hydreigon flies up into the sky once more as Damien steps over the ruble from the blast with an alarm sounding off. Damien walked through the city seeing the people all running and screaming trying to get to safety. All these people being the least concerned by Damien as he walks through the city with Hydra flying down every once in a while taking out a guard attempting to attack Damien. Damien kept walking through the city until he was next to the gym where a man cane running out from it going in front of Damien's path. This man stood about 20 yards away from Damien. They stood there staring each other down but the man could not see past the darkness covering Damien's face from the hood.
"Listen there is no need for you to do this. Nobody needs to get hurt anymore. Now I'm giving you a free pass to leave." the man says.
Damien continues staring down the man with no words from his side.
"Listen I promise you that you can leave here safely. As long as you don't attack any if the guards they won't attack you. I can assure you if that." the man says.
Damien still continuing to be silent as he raises his right hand and Hydra comes down from the sky levitating next to Damien. Damien the drops his arm in a fast motion with Hydra releasing a powerful Dragon Pulse aimed directly at the man. The attack seemed to hit with the explosion going off near where he was standing. Damien then walks off with Hydra flying away only to hear the same man's voice,
"If that's all you came to do then I suggest you leave before I take back my offer."
Damien stopped instantly after hearing his voice only to turn around to see him with a girl and an Electivire standing next to him with the fading away of a protect.
"I suggest you leave before this gets ugly." The man says.
Damien smirks in amusement on how he survived as Damien heads towards the southern gates that are opened as soon as he approaches the gate. Damien leaves the city with many guards watching his departure making sure he was leaving only heading into more trouble.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Kaylor Desani
Jubilife City -> Edge of Eterna Forest

There was not going to be any sleep for Kaylor that night. The screams of the last human arena "contender" were still echoing in her head -- except the man's voice had been replaced with the voice of her father. Kaylor shuddered as she slunk through an alley between houses and tried to make her way from the city without being noticed. A small shadow followed inaudibly in her wake, canine in shape but with the agile silent movements of a cat. She made it out onto route 204 without being stopped, so she could only assume that she hadn't been seen... but the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she took one last look on Jubilife City. There wasn't anyone there, or they were so well hidden by the black, starless night, that she couldn't see them... and if she couldn't see anyone, she doubted if there was anyone there that they could see her. Her mind was playing tricks on her and she mentally scolded herself. Besides, there was nothing in the dark that Jasper couldn't protect her from, or so she told herself. The unevolved pokemon might have been small, but he was strong and vicious when needed... and sometimes when not needed but when it suited him.

The road was no longer well maintained and the shoes she had chosen did not make the best walking attire over rough terrain. Her feet grew sore before she had even reached the Valley Windworks. 'This would be so much easier if I had a pokemon that could Fly,' the girl thought bitterly. The canine pokemon at her side growled indignantly, making Kaylor roll her eyes. "I'm not saying I would replace you, I'm just saying it would be convenient," she grumbled to the pokemon, wondering when it was that she had started needing to defend her thoughts.

Kaylor wasn't running away from Jubilife City per se, she was seeing what else was out there. She had left most of her belongings and her portion of the monthly dues with the wealthy upper class girl she had found to rent a condominium with. When she had left home there seemed to be only one place to go but not that she had arrived there she was having second thoughts. It was obvious that if she wanted to use strength as her ultimate goal that Jubilife City was the place to be to better herself, but she was not convinced with their methods and even feared the more powerful people she had seen there from afar. Snowpoint City had gone unnoticed by her initially, swept under her radar by her arrogance and need to be free from her inferior parents. But she had heard about the desolate city from people in Jubilife -- however her informants sharing the information with her held nothing but disdain for Snowpoint. It was the only other city that was considered aligned with the Pure-Hearted but it apparently also had a few human inhabitants. The girl thought perhaps the ideals of this place would be more in-line with her own ethics, which weren't the most noble, but at least they didn't involve slaughtering humans...

She managed to make it to the edge of Eterna Forest before she couldn't walk any longer. Sitting down with her back leaned up against a large tree, her legs bent and tucked under her dark skirt. She closed her eyes and sighed with relief of the weight off her feet. "I'm just going to close my eyes for a few minutes, Jasper... keep watch, okay?" she told the pokemon, not that she needed to. His senses were as sharp as could be, even if he took a nap with her the slightest sound would be detected and rouse him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Matt Razor
Jubilife City
Matt was thinking of terrible things when he got back to Jubilife City. "Why show public excecutions? It is horrible and disgusting and of course I need to get back to training."
Walking out of the arena Matt walked into Route 202 looking for a big rock to attack when Sparky his Strong companion spotted a human. As loud as he could Matt yelled "HUMAN SPY!"
when two strong big muscular men grabbed him with their massive machamps taking him to the arena. Walking off to the arena after the common incident Matt thought
"Why just why can't I ever get a chance to train? Ugh this is so annoying."
Watching the excecution Matt just thought "Wow it would be great if I soon get to use the arena" looking down annoyed he said "if only I could actually train though Sparky and I are really eager to train."
Walking off again after the arena Matt strolled off again to train...

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Wilson Mayes
Veilstone City

Wilson wandered around the streets just as a normal bystander to all. Nobody really knew who he was. Some knew his name, but that was really all they knew. He walked around what seemed to be alone, but he was followed at all time. While he walked down the street he heard the alarm go off. Knowing that meant trouble Wil ran inside to the nearest building with others following. As they all hid the alarm continued going off. He then heard a loud noise with a scream coming with it. Curious of what it could be Wil looks out the window to see some hooded figure walking down the street. Really unable to see their facial features Wil continued watching trying to see who this hooded person was. As Wilson kept watching he saw Xaiver come out of his building. Wil got extremely confused by this as Xaiver is exposing himself to real danger. Wilson kept watching as he saw Xaiver's lips moving, but couldn't make out the words. He them saw the hooded figure raise their hand which brought down a Hydreigon. Wilson was stunned from the fact this person was a pure-hearted. As Wilson continued watching he saw Xaiver talk some more then the hooded figure dropped his hand, unleashing an extremely powerful attack on Xaiver. Wil's eyes lit up wondering if the day had actually come as the hooded figure walked away. Wil's eyes stayed glued on Xaiver with the dust final clearing up only seeing Xaiver still standing there with Lisa. All Wilson thought was of course she saves him. The hooded figure turned back as he noticed Xavier was still alive. He then left moments later as they opened the gate letting him go. Wilson just sat there stunned as usually Xaiver doesn't just let people go. Wilson then thought that it was a perfect time. Maybe he could catch up to this hooded figure.
As the alarm went off Wil along with everybody else came out. Wil knew this was his only chance to get out of here. Wilson ran back to where his stuff was to grab it. He then ran to the southern gate where he began talking to the guard.
"Hey can you open the gate I'm going to go out for a bit. I should be back in a day." Wilson says.
"are you sure that guy could be near still." says the guard.
"Yeah I'm fine." Wilson says.
"Suit yourself." the guard says as he opens the gate.
The gate opens with Wil leaving. As Wilson begins to get distance from the city a Gengar appeared out of thin air. Wil told the Gengar,
"It's time we leave that god forsaken place. I think we have found someone who can help too." Wil says.
"Are you sure he didn't look very friendly I mean he tried blasting his way through the city." Felix says.
"Yeah he is pure hearted so how bad could he really be." Wil says.
"Well alright, but if he goes rouge ain't much I can do Hydreigon is a dark type and I'm almost useless against that." Felix says.
Wil and Felix begin walking on trying to catch up to this guy. While they're walking Wil spots something in the far. Wil then begins sprinting up as once he gets closer he sees it is the guy from Veilstone City. As he closed in on him the man turned around making eye contact with Wil.
"Uhm hello." Wil says nervously.
The man just stands there staring at him.
"I'm pure-hearted like you." Wil says.
The man still stands there glaring at me.
"Listen I don't want any trouble I just saw you in Veilstone, and noticed you're pretty strong. So I was wondering if I could come along with you?" asks Wil.

iMor

All Things Ditto
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Dex Butler
Jubilife City

It was just another night for the little boy with a tucked in designer polo shirt. The most interesting aspect of his day was finding an old family picture underneath an old, dusty box in his closet. Memories of the past flashed in the boy's head and he couldn't hold back the tears that begged to run down his cheek.

Dex, we both love you. Just know that we'll all be together one day. Stay strong, little buddy. From Daddy and Mommy.

The note was written on the back of the photo. The handwriting was noticeably Dex's mother. Before her husband and she was kicked out of Jubilife City for being Humans, she would always make little encouraging notes to Dex with the same handwriting on the picture. This helped Dex feel less self-conscious of himself when the other kids teased him of his awkward, long limbs.

"Dit?" a purple, blob Pokemon whispered as it moved over to its master. Dex was silently sobbing, releasing all of the emotions that he has bottled up for the past two years. Finally, after losing the will to continue on crying, Dex wiped the remaining tears on his face and smiled at his Ditto.

"I'm okay. Thanks, Ditta." said Dex, hugging his purple friend. "Now how about we continue that study on Machop?"

Ditta stretched out her sides, giving her the appearance of having short, jelly-like, stubby arms, and covered her small eyes. Dex let out a chuckle, knowing that Ditta was just trying to act sleepy so she could get out of studying. Dex looked at his watch. It was extremely late; by now most children his age would have been commanded to go to bed. "Another productive day," thought Dex sarcastically. Ditta propped herself onto her little blue bed and transformed into a pillow.

"Good night, Ditta. Let's hope tomorrow will have much more surprises along our way." said Dex. After getting into his simple pajamas, Dex too prepared himself for sleep.

Colony

Years
Chapter 1, Part 1
Delphi E. Lumi
Snowpoint City

Delphi was returning home after a short walk in town. Her Vulpix, Yubi, was following alongside her. She had just found a young boy coming from Lake Acuity with an unusual Pokemon. She knew it was love at first sight. She was now heading back to her house to tell her sister about her new revelation. Her and her sister lived by themselves, which was typical of Snowpoint City residents. The land was harsh so only a small group of people, primarily pure-hearted, lived there. When she opened the door to her house she saw her sister sitting at a table in the living room.
"Enjoy your walk?" asked Delphi's sister.
"Yeah, I think I'm in love." replied Delphi.
"Oh, really? Who is it?" asked Delphi's sister.
"Uhm, about that... I kinda saw him for, well, maybe 30 seconds." replied Delphi.
"Not again..." sighed Delphi's sister.
"Hey! This time I'm serious!" exclaimed Delphi. "I even know that he's staying at the old gym."
"So you're gonna go talk to him?" asked Delphi's sister.
"Something like that." replied Delphi. Afterwards she walked to her room quickly followed by Yubi. She sat down on her bed fantasizing about the boy she saw. Yubi jumped up on the bed and gave Delphi a funny look.
"Are you really going to waste your time on some schmuck you saw for less than a minute?" asked Yubi.
"Hey, don't say that." replied Delphi. "You don't know, he may be the nicest guy you've ever met."
"Or the creepiest." said Yubi. "Do whatever you want. Just try not to involve me."
"Good. Tomorrow I'll go see him. I promise you'll like him." said Delphi.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Matt Razor
Route 202
Chapter 1 Part 2
Whilst Matt was training he heard a noise from behind. It sounded like the a big man.
"Hey you! The guy training come over here kid!" Matt paused "I haven't got all day!"
The man walked over to him and said "Listen pal I wanna battle you fight till death alright?"
Matt turned around and there was a man with a Mightyena "Fine but good luck dude!" Matt replied. The guy shouted "Ready? Then lets go!"
The man sent forward his Mightyena which looked full of fury. Matt's sent Sparky forward and quickly Sparky used Thunder to show he means business. His Mightyena then jumped in the air while howling and bit right onto Sparky's tail so hard you could hear his cry from a mile away. Sparky as angry as ever threw the Mightyena in the air jumped up and used fire fang which burned it. Mightyena howled loud and clear and went right for Sparky. Suddenly he bit into his face and used incinerate and then shadow ball. Sparky was on the ground beaten up. Sparky for the first time went "Matt you can do this I will use that move and beat him up just don't give up on me alright?"
Matt shocked as ever made Sparky use rain dance and then hhe made him use thunder.
Mightyena was sent far back and tried to use sucker punch when Sparky used crunch hurting him more and finally he used thunder which threw the Mightyena back into the man who fell into a wild Crockanaw area where they got devoured and the man's life was ended. "Wow you talk and we won our first battle!" filled with delight Matt said "Great now lets head back it is getting late."
So the freindly pair headed back to their home.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Damien Reeves and Wilson Mayes
Route 214

Damien kept walking on for some time until he felt someone coming from behind. Damien turns around to see a younger looking boy wearing a red polo with two vertical blue stripes and a Gengar standing near him.
"Uhm hello." the boy says.
Damien just stares at the boy wondering who he could be not knowing him from anywhere.
"I'm Pure-Hearted like you." the boy says stating the obvious having a Gengar standing next to him, "Listen I don't want any trouble. I just saw you I Beilstone and noticed you're pretty strong. So I was wondering if I could come with you."
Damien was very confused after hearing that. This kid wanted to join him after what he saw Damien did to Veilstone. Damien without even considering it turned around to walk on and said,
"I'm not looking to make any friends."
While Damien continued walking he heard the boys footsteps come running up to him then coming on Damien's side to keep pace with him.
"Well listen everybody needs friends to travel with. It's never good to be alone. I mean don't you want any company?" asks the boy.
"I have Hydra and that's enough company for me." Damien says while still walking.
The boy then steps in front of Damien walk path to say,
"Just listen I'm only here because in Veilstone I had to hide my true identity of being a Pure-Hearted. This drove me nuts having people not know me for who I really was, crazy enough to come chase you down. Who just destroyed a big chunk of major city."
Damien stopped from the kid blocking his path only thinking this kid must have had it rough. For pity's sake Damien said,
"Alright you can come with me, but there's going to be some ground rules. First I don't want you chatting up a storm. Second if you fall behind I'll leave you, I won't come back for you. I don't want to get to know you I just want to be acquaintances for now. Lastly stay out of my way."
Damien walks off once again with the boy closing I'm from behind once again to keep pace.
"Great! The names Wilson by the way, well I prefer to be called Wil actually." Wil says.
"The name's Damien." Damien says.
They walk off deeper into route towards the lakefront.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Remiel
1-1 Snowpoint City

Remiel slowly rose out of a pile of hay he called a bed. The room, which was original a closet, consisted of the bed, a door, and a small shelf. Getting up, he opened the door letting light in. He then took and put on the red jacket from the shelf, leaving behind a candle and a brown sack. "Good morning," Remiel said to the lady siting at the table who was drinking some tea.
"Good morning, well afternoon," The woman replied. "I have a few errands for you," Remiel nodded his head in understanding for him these jobs were boring, not a bad boring but the safe kind. he had been living in the house for about a month. The house consisted of a lady name Hazel and her son, a pure-heart named Timmy. "I need you to find Timmy and also check to see what condition the outside house is in."
"It is the log cabin on route 217, right?" asked Remiel. Hazel nodded. Remiel walked out of the house and to the edge of town. Few of the pure-heart gave him dirty looks as he walked. "It is so surprising. I wonder why the pure-hearts here areso kind and warm towards humans."

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Valor Lakefront

It was a walk in silence for some time until Wil finally burst.
"Okay assuming Hydra is your Hydreigon I want to know minor stuff like your age and where we're going." Wil says.
"I said acquaintances, but there isn't anywhere we're going in specific. I don't go places and stay. I wander." Damien says.
"Well I guess that's cool, but what if you find a place you really like?" asks Wil.
"Doesn't matter I keep going. Nothing will satisfy me either." Damien says.
"There's always a perfect place for everybody don't worry you'll have to find it sooner or later. Also where do you stand on the war?" Wil asks.
"Neither, none of them fit me. I just fend for myself, and didn't I tell you to not talk so much so keep quiet." Damien says.
With Wil already forgetting about it, they continued on until they reached Valor Lakefront, which was guarded by a human armed with a gun.
"Stay here I'll be back." Damien tells Wil.
Damien then walks off towards the guard leaving Wilson alone. As he walks towards the guard the guard notices him.
"Hey stop right there don't come any closer." says the guard, "Let me see your hands." the guard says as Damien lifts both his arms in the air showing he was unarmed, "Alright you can put them down."
"Bad decision." says Damien.
Where as soon as he drops them Hydra comes swooping down from the sky grabbing the guard with its three mouths. Throwing the guard around like a rag doll until Hydra just rips the guy in three.
Wil sat there completely shocked not knowing what to say as Damien headed back towards him.
"Come on time to go again." says Damien.
Wil and Damien then head off farther into the lakefront.
They keep walking until they reach the part of the Lakefront used as a resort. They see a group of guards surrounding what seemed to be a Pure-Hearted.
"We should help them." Wil says.
"No we shouldn't." Damien says as he continues walking.
"Why not they're Pure-Hearted like us?" asks Wil.
"So it will attract too much attention to us that we don't need." Damien says.
"How can we get any more attention on our head then now after attacking Veilstone?" Wil asks.
"So we need a place to rest and if we do try to help and a guard gets away we're in trouble being in hostile area. We are good now because they don't know we're Pure-Hearted since Hydra flies too high for anybody to see and your Gengar stays invisible from most people." Damien says.
"You have a point, but we should still help." Wil says.
"You can help but don't expect me to help you." Damien says.
Wil's face cringes deciding what to do. Put his self in danger by helping somebody he doesn't even know or stay safe with Damien who is powerful enough to protect him even if Felix wasn't with him. Wil's mind was made as he ran to catch up to Damien looking back to see the guards gun down the guy and his Pokemon. Wil's face cringed once again knowing he could've saved him as he walked on with Damien.
"How was that bad after what you saw what Hydra did and you didn't think it that bad?" asks Damien.
"That was different our situation involved our safety and had to be done to go on while that was a death for really no reason when I could've helped." Wil says.
"Doesn't matter now it's how the world goes." Damien says.
They walk until they reach Pastoria cities eastern gate.
"Halt right there," a guard says aiming his gun down. "There's a guy said to be coming from that direction who is a powerful Pure-Heart."
"Yes we know that's why we have come here for shelter and away from this guy." Damien says.
"What's make you think you aren't a Pure-Heart yourself?" asks the guard.
"Well do you see any Pokemon near us?" asks Damien.
"No I don't and since there is that guy on the loose I guess I'll let you in for safety." the guard says as the gate opens.
Damien and Wil begin walking into the city past the guards deeper into the city towards a resting home where they were given a place to sleep for the night.

Kitori

Years
Kaylor Desani
Edge of Eterna Forest

"If you think you're too good for this family, maybe you should leave!" her father shouted after her, face red. Her back was already turned to him, her bag packed, and Jasper at her side. "I don't think I'm better than you..." She started, coldly, stepping through the front door and into the brisk night air. "I know I am." The door slammed behind her and she walked off into the darkness.

Kaylor woke with a start and was immediately annoyed with herself. This dream was mild compared to others she had been having lately, but they all featured the same cast... her family. She did not mindfully feel guilty for leaving her family behind, but it was like her subconscious was telling her what she had done was wrong. 'They were holding me back,' she told herself firmly, as she stretched out her limbs and tried to work the aches out of her neck. It turned out sleeping against a tree was not the greatest idea, especially if one wants to avoid feeling more sore after a night of walking on rough terrain.

It was still dark, she had no idea how long she had slept. Stiffly, she rose to her feet and brushed the dirt and leaves off the back of her skirt. Turning towards the forest she had intended to venture once she awoke, the girl hesitated. Was Snowpoint City a cop-out? As far as she knew there wasn't anything there, it was a remote city -- isolated from the rest of the world. The only reason she had felt the need to go there was to meet other Pure-Hearted with a little more tolerance than Jubilife City. Was tolerance just another word for weakness? If she wanted to mingle with humans maybe she should have stayed at home with her parents.

With that thought she turned back the way she came. Jasper grumbled at her side, annoyed at the girl's indecision. "You can keep going," she told the pokemon, tartly.

iMor

All Things Ditto
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Dex Butler
Jubilife City

The pillow was moist. The boy tossed and turned. Why can't I go back to sleep, Dex thought. Ditta moved over to the edge of her master's bed, a worried expression on her look. Something's wrong, said Dex in his mind. He sat up, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Ditta still looked nervous and Dex patted her head, assuring her not to worry.

"I'm probably just thirsty, Ditta." said Dex, smiling at his purple blob. However, once he drank a full glass of water in the kitchen, he still felt wrong. Maybe he needed fresh air. Yes, that's always good for a young boy.

"Let's go." Dex slowly closed the front door, as if his parents were still there and he didn't want to rise them from there sleep. Ever since they were kicked out of Jubilife, Dex had a habit of acting like his parents were with him sometimes. Ditta would get weird out during this occurrences, but would sometimes play along with her master. After all, Dex's mother owned Ditta first.

Dex decided to head on towards Eterna Forest. Where else could he go? No one from Jubilife sparked any interest in the ten year old. Sure, there were a few adults that had great subjects to talk over, but there weren't as much children his age as before. He snuggled Ditta between his hands as he crossed them. They slowly sauntered to the forest and on the way they sang a few songs that calmed them.

"Fresh air is exactly what I needed." said Dex, snuggling Ditta closer to him. "Ditta!" cried the pokemon, waving its short, purple arms in joy. She seemed to be enjoying the outdoors also. The two never got to exit the city all that much, so of course they would be exhilarated once outside the Jubilife City limits.

At the edge of Eterna Forest, Dex stopped walking. Ditta held on to an arm of the sweater draped on to her master's shoulders. Dex could see someone. And they were talking.

"You can keep going." it was a female voice. Dex stepped backwards so that the girl couldn't see him. He held his breath, scared that the person near him would be a dangerous person. Maybe she was a Human who despised the Pure-Hearted.

"Dit!" cried Ditta. Dex's eyes widened and he covered Ditta's mouth. His heart was pounding against his chest.

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Route 212

Damien woke up having what could be considered as a good night rest from not sleeping in a bed for quite some time. Damien looks to the bed next to him to see Wil still asleep. Damien smacks Wil on the back of head making Wil jump awake in shock.
"It's time to go." Damien says.
"Can't we sleep a bit longer?" Wil says pulling the covers over his head.
"Well you can you'll just wake up in a city full of people who hate you all by yourself." Damien says.
Wil jumps right up saying,
"Well that's a good enough reason to wake me up."
They both grab their bags to exit the building only to see a mob of people waiting.
"You get out of here you Pure-Hearted." a man in the crowd says.
"Yeah before this gets ugly." a woman says.
Damien smirked in enjoyment as he makes a loud whistle that could be heard from miles away. Moments later Hydra comes down next to Wil and Damien with the crowd screaming in terror. Then Felix comes out next to Hydra making the crowd scream once more and running away. A group of soldiers came after the crowd ran aiming their guns at Damien and Wil. Then a man coming from behind the soldiers comes up and begins talking to Damien and Wil,
"Now I believe you both know where you are. Knowing that, I admire your guts. So I am willing to let you leave the city away from here. I just don't want any bloodshed. I know you're powerful but this is a whole city. If you're ignorant enough to deny this offer then I have no choice."
"Why should we leave when both you and I know that we can destroy this city from the inside out?" Damien asks.
"Alright you caught me, but I only give you this freebie due to the fact you are obviously a wanderer. If you were some soldiers from Hearthome or Jubilife you would've already attacked this city or me. That's why I ask you to kindly leave." the man says.
Damien stays quiet thinking of his options until he says,
"Let's go."
They begin walking away with Hydra flying off and Felix disappearing into the shadows. They head out of the city into Route 212 which hasn't changed much still with most the marsh there.
They walked for hours of time only to reach a mansion.
"You wait out here while I go check it out." Damien says.
Damien whistles down Hydra as they head into the mansion. Damien walks around the mansion until he sees one specific room with a bandit in it.
"Hey what are you doing in here?" the bandit yells in confusion, "Rhydon!"
Seconds later a Rhydon came smashing through a wall on the side. Damien smirked obviously from amusement as he gives a hand motion making Hydra come through the door breaking some of the door along with it.
Damien walks out of the room past Hydra telling him,
"Make it quick."
Damien exits the room to hear a loud blast go off in the room followed by what seemed to be another blast. Damien walked out of the mansion to see Wil standing there freaking out.
"What happened in there?" asks Wil.
"Nothing just handling something." Damien says.
"You know not telling me this kind of stuff isn't going to help." Wil says.
Moments later another blast goes off with a Rhydon crashing to the ground near them. Seconds after Hydra comes flying down next to them. A whole group of bandits come running out the mansion all being Pure-Hearted.
"You're in trouble now punk. You're out numbered so don't fight back so we can make this quick." a bandit says.
Damien laughs once again amused by their stupidity. He looks over at Wil and nods his head indicating it's time to fight. The fight began instantly after Hydra unleashed a Tri-Attack hitting multiple opponents, and Felix using Shadow Ball also firing at multiple opponents. The battle raged on with Hydra dodging most the attacks by flying up high and missing Felix by him jumping in the shadows.
The fight kept going on with the bandits Pokemon all slowly fainting, until a huge army of Pure-Hearted and humans show up from the north stopping the fight.
"Oh thank god you're here. These bandits are attacking us." Wil says.
Just after that a Girl with a Mamoswine comes from behind the army only to say,
"Detain these two." the girl says.
Two of the men came up cuffing both Wil's and Damien's hands together.

Colony

Years
Chapter 1, Part 2
Eric D. Levitz (Del)
Snowpoint City

Eric was standing outside with Rook. They were discussing what they were going to do since Snowpoint City wasn't Eric's final destination. No, Eric planned to go back to his hometown of Sunyshore City. His family was very well known for designing the various bridges in Sunyshore City. While visiting the Battle Frontier he was separated from his family. Now he was planning his way back to Sunyshore City.
"So the plan as of right now is to go to Mount Coronet and head for Celestic town. After that we'll follow the routes until we get to Sunyshore City." said Eric.
"You do know that I can fly, correct?" asked Rook.
"That actually makes things easier. We'll still need to go through Mount Coronet to get to Celestic Town, since it's just too risky to fly over the mountain. Once we get to Celestic Town we'll fly to Sunyshore City." replied Eric. After their conversation ended Rook got on one knee and Eric climbed up on Rook's shoulder. They started walking towards the docks. Once they were close a girl and her Vulpix could be seen. She was waving Eric and Rook down. Eric nudged Rook to let him down. Rook stopped and let Eric slide off. Eric walked towards the girl. The girl was still waving when she said.
"Hi, what are you doing out here?"
"We're leaving this city and heading to Sunyshore City." replied Eric.
"Why leave? There's nothing good out there and I heard that they kill Pure-Hearted like us in Sunyshore City." said the girl.
"They know me out there," said Eric. "My family designed the bridges. Wait, why do you even care? It's not like we know each other."
"I guess we don't know each other... My name's Delphi, and this is Yubi." said Delphi as she gestured to her Vulpix.
"Look, I'm in a hurry. You seem really nice and all, but I've gotta go." said Eric.
"See, Yubi, he complemented me. Can I ask you something? What's your name?" asked Delphi.
"My name is really none of your business. I'll be leaving now." replied Eric. He started walking back to Rook when the girl shouted at him. He turned around to see what she wanted when she said.
"Yubi! Use hypnosis!" Yubi used hypnosis on both Eric and Rook. Both of them succumbed to the attack. Delphi walked up to Eric and put her hand gently on his face.
"You're gonna love what I have in store for you." said Delphi. She beckoned the hypnotized Eric to follow her. They continued back to her house. Upon entering the house Delphi's sister greets them.
"My, my. That was fast." said Delphi's sister.
"He was eager to stay the night, so we'll be heading to my room." said Delphi.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Remiel
snowpoint city - route 217 (log cabin)
1-2

"ohhh," Remiel grunted as he rolledover. He quickly fell and landed face first on the ground. Remiel screamed ashe jumped up. He was in a house; the walls and floor were wood. The house had onlybookshelves, a twin bed, a couch, and a chair with someone sitting in it.

"Soyou're awake?" the man said. He was in his older years and had a thick greybeard. The man was also a bit husky. In his lap was a Altaria.

"Forte!"The Altaria flew over to Remiel and started to rub against his leg.

"You shouldbe thank full without its help I would have never found you." The man said. "Bythe way what is your title, I mean you don't seem like a pure heart, I neverseen you, yet your aura is familiar."

"Well… I am not… My name is Remiel.I would tell you my tale, but I must be going"

"Tell me your story till now and atleast stay while the star are out"

"Okay…" Remiel said nervously " it allbegan…."

Kitori

Years
Kaylor Desani
Edge of Eterna Forest

Kaylor had heard grumbling but when she looked down at her pokemon companion she realized it was actually growling. Jasper had his lips pulled back in a snarl and was looking off in the darkness. She squinted and thought maybe she saw a sillohette, but she couldn't be sure. It was just too dark and she didn't have the eyesight of a pokemon.

"Dit!"

Improved eyesight she may not have, but she didn't have to have super-senses to hear that.

"Who's there?" The girl demanded, standing taller to portray she wasn't scared and to seem more threatening... even though there could be plenty of things out there to be scared of and though she was tall, her slender frame would not frighten many. Despite this, she advanced with the fire dog at her side.

Cold grey eyes focused on a boy with a ditto. A tension in her chest, that she hadn't realized was there, lifted. It was immediately replaced with anger.

"What are you doing, spying on me?" Snarled the Pure-Hearted girl, not unlike the sound her pokemon was making, only with distinguishable words.

She sized the kid up while impatiently waiting for his answer. Judging from the direction he was traveling, he was also probably coming from Jubilife City and the ditto at his side clearly stated he was also Pure-Hearted. She did not regard him as a threat but she still wanted to know what he was doing out here, she did not believe it was just a happy coincidence that she ran into him moments after waking up -- in the middle of deserted territory. And though she wasn't great at guessing ages she thought he couldn't yet even be an early teen. What was he doing out here alone? This was a time of crisis, you didn't just let your kids wander around in the middle of the night... or probably very early morning at this point.

Back