• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Spartan league Admin:
I apologise to all players involved, I had put alot of effort into this thread in the hope that it would survive. sadly due to dwindling interest and a change in my living locations I will no longer be able to use wifi.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Since I love Houndoomed, dibs on being dragon leader. Feel free to ban any unfair strategies I use.
Edit: Read the rules. Ouch, bro. You banned my Dusclops, Giratinas, Blaziken, Dialga, Smeargle, Gorebyss, Haxorus, Terrakion, and many more.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Since I love Houndoomed, dibs on being dragon leader. Feel free to ban any unfair strategies I use.
Edit: Read the rules. Ouch, bro. You banned my Dusclops, Giratinas, Blaziken, Dialga, Smeargle, Gorebyss, Haxorus, Terrakion, and many more.

Wargron.png

Wargron Says: "This is Sparta tiny Human! We battle in the Ancient ways" (Gen 1)

P.S Read the application rules

Years
Your sparta ways are flawed i made perfect stall pokemon back in Red.

He's the dictator. lol If you don't like his rules, don't participate.

Anyways, on topic, I'll probably check back in a few weeks and if this league is active, join as a trainer. Best of luck, Houndoomed. Though if I may add a comment on the stall clause? I understand nobody likes being stalled, but your clause reaches beyond just walls. It also bans baton passers, some entree hazard PKMN, dual screeners, most of the Pranksters, Wobbuffet, and some tanks. (And yes I know that's slightly hypocritical.)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Your sparta ways are flawed i made perfect stall pokemon back in Red.

Wargron.png

Wargron Says: Try and stall with one non attack move Tiny Human!

He's the dictator. lol If you don't like his rules, don't participate.

Anyways, on topic, I'll probably check back in a few weeks and if this league is active, join as a trainer. Best of luck, Houndoomed. Though if I may add a comment on the stall clause? I understand nobody likes being stalled, but your clause reaches beyond just walls. It also bans baton passers, some entree hazard PKMN, dual screeners, most of the Pranksters, Wobbuffet, and some tanks. (And yes I know that's slightly hypocritical.)

I knew this would hurt you most of all lol, you are welcome to join as leader or trainer, the point of my clause is too keep battles quick and sharp, if it becomes a problem I'll change it but I want to try it out for a while.

There is always the other option.....
Leonidas20and20Persian20Messenger203.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I agree with Aoife. I can understand you banning my Ferrothorn and Dusclops, however this ban also prohibits me from using my Rock Polish/Swords Dance Terrakion. It also means that I can't use my Double Dancer Haxorus.
Edit: Good job on the sprites. You're pretty talented with Paint/Photoshop/Paint.com. I love the sparta theme. 300 was a good movie.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I agree with Aoife. I can understand you banning my Ferrothorn and Dusclops, however this ban also prohibits me from using my Rock Polish/Swords Dance Terrakion. It also means that I can't use my Double Dancer Haxorus.

Wargron.png

Wargron Says: No whining in Sparta Tiny Human! Just give it a go, its early days and may still change.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Edit: Good job on the sprites. You're pretty talented with Paint/Photoshop/Paint.com. I love the sparta theme. 300 was a good movie.

Just treat it like were testing something new (just to let you now your the third person that made that kind of complant Aoife being secound and me being number 1)

Dual Chop! Hiiii yaaah!

Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Then how about Shedninja with protect Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Just treat it like were testing something new (just to let you now your the third person that made that kind of complant Aoife being secound and me being number 1)

Then how about Shedninja with protect Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Bring a Shedninja to battle, I dare you, lol

I won the Dragon Badge

Will won the Bronze Badge

Quick game's a good game, dont you think?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I would like some input on possible prizes.

I was thinking of offering all the naughty Items I have, the ones you cant get in game,

That or I will post a selection of my Ev'd pokes that Im prepared to clone and giveaway,

What do you guys think?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
I think good, and I beat Hound 1-0 i think and then he beat me 3-0, so thats means we both get the badges, doesn't it?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I think good, and I beat Hound 1-0 i think and then he beat me 3-0, so thats means we both get the badges, doesn't it?

Lezza beat me twice and won the Bronze badge

I beat him once and won the Water badge

That Rotom is fast, My Croc was scarfed and max speed evs

I hate Rotom lol

Welcome to the New Water leader Lezza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back