• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
It's a shame the previous X and Y anime thread had to be closed down.

I hereby open a new one which is only for X/Y speculations.
Please do NOT start the whole BW vs. DP discussion again.
If you really feel the need to start that discussion again, please make a seperate thread about it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Well ,

- Hopefull Ash will funny , Competent & Badass!

-Pikachu will finally be treated as LV100 Pokemon whom Ash doesn't use unless he face a serious challenge !

-He will not lose to any stinking rookie ! Instate he beat them and act as his/her mentor like Zoey .

-Ash will FINALLY Win a Long-term individual Tournament hosted by E4 Champion

-Ash will finally end his Journey by winning the Kalo league and participating in PMT .

-For the first time , Ash will have 3 fully evolved starter Pokemon .

-Ash will have a *****y female rival with serious attitude and incredible battling skill.

-Ash will have a Main rival who nether Superior Or Inferior to Ash !

-All Ash rival will receive proper development and have good chemistry with Ash .

-A villainous ark where Ash saved the world by beating the main Antagonist in an epic showdown . (Like N-saga in BW Game)

-A Movie like similar to ''Digimon tamer Movie 2'' Where all Ash's rival will appear to help him .

That What Most People want to say !

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well ,

- Hopefull Ash will funny , Competent & Badass!

-Pikachu will finally be treated as LV100 Pokemon whom Ash doesn't use unless he face a serious challenge !

-He will not lose to any stinking rookie ! Instate he beat them and act as his/her mentor like Zoey .

-Ash will FINALLY Win a Long-term individual Tournament hosted by E4 Champion

-Ash will finally end his Journey by winning the Kalo league and participating in PMT .

-For the first time , Ash will have 3 fully evolved starter Pokemon .

-Ash will have a *****y female rival with serious attitude and incredible battling skill.

-Ash will have a Main rival who nether Superior Or Inferior to Ash !

-All Ash rival will receive proper development and have good chemistry with Ash .

-A villainous ark where Ash saved the world by beating the main Antagonist in a epic showdown . (Like N-saga in BW Game)

-A Movie like similar to ''Digimon tamer Movie 2'' Where all Ash's rival will appear to help him .

That What Most People want to say !
My opinion on whether your ideas might happen:

- no

- no

- no

- surely no

- absolutely no

- no

- you wish

- probably gonna happen but in the same way as the previous rival... first he/she will be superior and then they will have similar skills

- may happen

- absolutely no

- too much work

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Why so negative, Ash493?
Don't worry, I agree. :P

Anyways, can someone catch me up on all of the info? I've been paying more attention to the games than the anime... What's been revealed/proven? Will anything from BW carry over to XY? Or are we still left in the dark?

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
Why so negative, Ash493?
Don't worry, I agree. :P

Anyways, can someone catch me up on all of the info? I've been paying more attention to the games than the anime... What's been revealed/proven? Will anything from BW carry over to XY? Or are we still left in the dark?

They have given us 2 trailers. Nothing has really been revealed yet bisides that he's going to travel through the Kalos region with ofcourse pikachu by his side. But i think that was pretty obvious even before any trailer.

And Famon i have to agree on everything exept the part where ash wins the Kalos league. If ash wins the kalos league, that would mean that ash can only go downhill after that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm still thinking he'll at least start the Kalos saga with Alexa. But yeah nothing's revealed really. Here are the trailers though!

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
I didn't watch the Sinnoh or Unova sagas of the anime. I'm psyched to watch Kalos though. I hope Ash ends up with Froakie. I hated how he hasn't gotten the water starter since Johto. To make it worse the water starters never evolved into their final evolutions! I better not be let down again this time around.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
Did anyone catch Alexa and what looks like Clemont in the background of trailer #2? It's during the part where Pikachu uses Quick Attack. Maybe he'll be traveling with them. Though we don't know yet if Alexa is also a trainer, and Ash's traveling companions are always in some way raising Pokemon. Maybe they'll have Ash travel with Calem or Serena. I agree with EternallyAnna that Ash will at least start his journey with Alexa. Then she'll leave a little bit after he arrives since she works in Lumiose City.

The person he's battling in the same trailer may be his soon-to-be rival. If true, then the Froakie may be owned by that trainer (as Froakie is in the same area as where Ash is battling). Though it IS possible that he's trying to catch Froakie.

For some reason, I see Ash getting all 3 starters, or at least, the two the rival doesn't have.

Is it possible anyone could translate everything in trailer #2? I kind of want to know what's being said. xD

I hope Team Flare actually makes appearances rather than just show up for one arc. I really liked when the evil teams just showed up.

Ok, my guesses are:
-Ash will be slightly older, maybe 11 or 12, as he does show signs of aging in the trailers, such as looking taller, "longer" face, possibly longer hair due to it falling over the ears (think of how Naruto aged in Shippuden)

-He'll be journeying with Serena (the game protagonist companion has always been female) and Clemont (one has always been a gym leader).

-Second guess of traveling companions is Viola and Calem

-His main rival will be the other game protagonist

-Other rivals are Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor

-Ash will catch a Pokemon of a type he's never caught yet (lol)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
From the years of disappointment, I am not expecting the X & Y Anime to be that good.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
So Pokemon Smash didn't reveal nothing Today !
I guess I have to wait until the upcoming BW Da Episode !
When will the Official site of Pokemon XY Anime will come out ????

They have given us 2 trailers. Nothing has really been revealed yet bisides that he's going to travel through the Kalos region with ofcourse pikachu by his side. But i think that was pretty obvious even before any trailer.

And Famon i have to agree on everything exept the part where ash wins the Kalos league. If ash wins the kalos league, that would mean that ash can only go downhill after that.

Even if Ash doesn't win the Kalo league , he still might go Downhill like the Current League !
Plus , Pokemon average rating drop to 3.3% !
I don't think Pokemon can survive repeating the same story forever.
After all , Pokemon ain''t ''Doraemon'' Or ''The Simpson''.
So , It better if Ash win Kalo League and PMT in Unova using 6 pokemon from 6 different gen !
After all , Ash didn't won a single thing in Unova So he should go back there to win the PMT .

My opinion on whether your ideas might happen:

- no

- no

- no

- surely no

- absolutely no

- no

- you wish

- probably gonna happen but in the same way as the previous rival... first he/she will be superior and then they will have similar skills

- may happen

- absolutely no

- too much work

And Thats prove XY series won't be very exciting !
Because none of us can expect Director/writer to do what need to be done in order to make this series better !
Its funny , They made countless episode about how People shouldn't afraid to take chance and Move on !
Yet They themself is scare to the bone to take a chance & Move Forward !
Some rolemodel they are !

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If you're going to complain so much then stop watching it when Kalos comes out. Unless you just love to bash on everything after DP for the fun of it because it's not "up to standards".

Chill out. Kalos hasn't even started yet. You don't know yet whether or not it'll be good. And when it does come out be wise and don't judge it by the first episode either. That probably won't help and you will probably end up being stubborn stuck on hating it and not even trying to enjoy it.

( Also if you don't want people to think you're not yelling I suggest using periods instead of exclamation points all the time. Just a small word of advice. )

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Here what this guy saying -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBE6-kQUaeM

He claim -

-Ash will be 13 year old in XY series .

-Ash will catch a Eevee to show people how to catch a Pokemon.

-The Move Chespin is using is call ''Horn Stub'' ! (I'm pretty sure its Giga Drain)

-Ash will catch a Fletchling , Litleo ,
Swirlix and a lot more pokemon .

-Ash's new traveling companion will be Shauna , Tierno & Trevor !

He claim he read them for some Japanese article ! I only like the part about Ash aging and catching a Eevee to show people how to catch Pokemon !
But Ash can't be 13 year like that ! Writer has to explain what Ash did for 3 year before they make him 13 year old .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ash will still be 10. Pretty sure he leaves for Kalos soon after he, Cilan, and Iris split up for good in Kanto. Unova series is about to end with them all safely arriving in Kanto and splitting up based on the title for the episode airing on the 26th. Don't think Ash will ever age.

He'll still be as incompetent as he is in every anime series. Even if you think he was more competent in one series, no he wasn't. He made SOME smart moves and some really bad ones. He does this in all series and it'll continue forward. Its a learning curve to help new watchers get into it.

As for "Level" they did away with that during the Orange Island series. Since then the Level of a Pokemon meant nothing special. A Pokemon can simply be more powerful than others, case in point Brock's Happiny who was obviously the strongest Pokemon they had on their team. If she wasn't a baby, she'd have wrecked everything and she would have been considered newly hatched and low level.

Pikachu losing to another pokemon, even to a beginner's Pokemon is because of lack of judgement from his owner while the other may have had more practical skill in giving commands. There are many things that make battles in the Anime vastly different from the games. It just happens to fall this way.

Honestly, we're going to get the same thing we've gotten in the past. Varying degrees of both fail and awesome from Ash. Slight challenges from those he battles, and our ever so hopeless trio tailing him like love struck teenagers.

I don't have a favorite anime series and I'm pretty neutral to the anime overall. I see it for what its supposed to be seen as, entertainment. I'm not as enthusiastic about it as the rest of the members here in this section so I am sorry if you are all offended by my post if there is any offense to be found. I just don't have any real expectations and I plan on watching it despite the fact that I pretty much feel like I know how the series will play out based on how everything has been done in the past. It won't really be any better or any worse than any series before it just like none of them were any better or any worse than their brother series. Keep your favoritism to yourself and just enjoy the cartoon without dissecting every minor detail.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
It would be cool if Ash catch's a talking Honedge who's attracted to human girl and has a ''Love & hate relationship'' with Ash .

Years
Ash could travel in a ship alone where he would meet Alexa also on the way back to kalos. After battling with an unknown Rival in kalos, Alexa will leave Ash saying she needs to go back to the city she came to report her stuff. In the episode maybe the female companion of Ash as well as some evil people will be shown. After about 3-4 episodes , Cilan will join Ash in his journey

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
XY series could be better if writer add thing like Ranking !
Suppose -

-Kalo region has its own '''Battle Club'' like Unova .

-However , Kalo Battle Club divide its member to different rank depending on their skill ! Like A-Rank trainer , B-rank trainer , C-rank trainer etc !

-The Hightest Rank is ''S'' and lowest rank is ''F'' !

-However , There is a rare Rank call ''Z-rank'' that given to member who become a E4 member or a Champion !

-When Ash register himself in Kalo Battle Club , He will start off as a F-rank trainer but he will set a record of being quickest member to reach ''S-Rank'' !

-However , There already 5 Or 6 Unknown trainer who reached ''S-Rank'' .

-As The series goes , Ash will met them One by one and learn about them .

I think this way the series will do better .
Because Anime like Pokemon need something to look forward too ''!!!
Knowing that there are 6 powerful unknown rival out there and One of them might reveal themself in any episode will make Kids excited !
Plus , Kids expection differ from Anime to Anime !
The thing they expect in Doremon isn't same as the thing they expect from Pokemon .
To them , Doremon is a funny gag-based Anime and Pokemon is action packed Battle based Anime !
Also , Ash need to be noticed by other ! Because that how Anime like Pokemon Work ! Protagonist need to notice by other in order to developed the plot .
Think , Ash being a ''S-rank'' trainer make other people notice Ash !
Writer can show that due to Ash's popularity , He's already friend with minor background character in Battle Club .
Every time he enter Battle Club , There will be people who know him and friend with him .
After all , May's Contest rivalry were well handled unlike Ash's rivalry ! Its because May get noticed by other without introducing herself to other while Ash has to announce to everyone that he has ** badges Or he was a top ** in some *** League .

Last edited:

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
XY series could be better if writer add thing like Ranking !
Suppose -

-Kalo region has its own '''Battle Club'' like Unova .

-However , Kalo Battle Club divide its member to different rank depending on their skill ! Like A-Rank trainer , B-rank trainer , C-rank trainer etc !

-The Hightest Rank is ''S'' and lowest rank is ''F'' !

-However , There is a rare Rank call ''Z-rank'' that given to ember who become a E4 member or a Champion !

-When Ash register himself in Kalo Battle Club , He will start off as a F-rank trainer but he will set a record of being quickest member to reach ''S-Rank'' !

-However , There already 5 Or 6 Unknown trainer who reached ''S-Rank'' .

-As The series goes , Ash will met them One by one and learn about them .

I think this way the series will do better .
Because Anime like Pokemon need something to look forward too ''!!!
Knowing that there are 6 powerful unknown rival out there and One of them might reveal themself in any episode will make Kids excited !
Plus , Kids expection differ from Anime to Anime !
The thing they expect in Doremon isn't same as the thing they expect from Pokemon .
To them , Doremon is a funny gag-based Anime and Pokemon is action packed Battle based Anime !
Also , Ash need to be noticed by other ! Because that how Anime like Pokemon Work ! Protagonist need to notice by other in order to developed the plot .
Think , Ash being a ''S-rank'' trainer make other people notice Ash !
Writer can show that due to Ash's popularity , He's already friend with minor background character in Battle Club .
Every time he enter Battle Club , There will be people who know him and friend with him .
After all , May's Contest rivalry were well handled unlike Ash's rivalry ! Its because May get noticed by other without introducing herself to other while Ash has to announce to everyone that he has ** badges Or he was a top ** in some *** League .

Although i like your idea i think that if the kalos battle cup were to be so huge, it would make the gym battles seem irrelevant.

Years
Do you all think that Ash will get a Mega Ring to Mega Evolve his Charizard? (or any Pokemon?)

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Do you all think that Ash will get a Mega Ring to Mega Evolve his Charizard? (or any Pokemon?)

Yea I see it as inevitable now that Charizard is gonna come back eventually in the show now since the kanto starters are gonna be in the game.

What I'm hoping is since the games are evolving for a new generation of people so will the show

If ash does catch an eevee it's obvious then that he'll get slyveon as a fairy type cause we all know he was gonna catch one eventually in the show.

I have high hopes for this go around in the series compared to the overly rushed BW product they gave us

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
You just know a major female character is going to have a Sylveon.

You know what tho, I think Charizard is going to stay with Ash during the transition to Kalos. I'd been wondering about that since he was brought back for no apparent reason... why? Why would they just randomly drag back the 'mon who is considered Ash's absolute powerhouse and most trusted companion besides Pikachu? He didn't play any sort of real role since he's been back. The reason must be mega evolution. And what point would there be to sending him back to the Valley for about twelve episodes? He's got to stay, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back