• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Empoleons

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
I think it would be fun to send in three of the same pokemon at somebody. I've chosen Empoleon for this. I came up with three movesets:

Aqua Ring
Featherdance
Whirlpool
Hydro Pump

Attract
Toxic
Aqua Ring
Whirlpool

Drill Peck
Signal Beam
Blizzard
Mist

I'm unsure how to build them beyond this, as I'm very new to competitive battling. I want some feedback before I start breeding for natures.

I have at my disposal: a box full of dittos, including one with all-around good IVs; a few Piplups with different natures and good IVs; a Smeargle to breed for Toxic and Featherdance; 2 DS's and 4 pokemon games.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Is this for triple battles, it sounds like its for triple battles? :L The one thing stopping you doing this is the species clause, which means you cannot use two of the same pokemon in your team. But still if this is just for fun battles with friends and whatnot, these three pingu's will get destroyed by Choice Specced Starmie w/ Thunderbot to name one of them. But you want to give this a try still I reccomend you ask is the ask for a moveset thread, they'll give you the best sets for Empoleon there. :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
If you're going to use this for competitive, like on PO and such. Forget it, you can only use one species of Pokemon. I.E Only one Empoleon. The only people who will battle you with those, are noobs, who spam Darkrai, Arceus and other uber's. \: Anyway Whirlpool and Attract are horribad. Go to the request a moveset thread at the top of the page.

CilanFan

The Champion of Champions!
Years
Eh...well problem is is that the empoleons will be destroyed when they use electric, ground and fighting types... u should teach other pokemon these moves

Back