• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Illusion

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
Team Illusion (NOW RECRUITING)

Pokemon Illusion Version

A hack of Pokemon Fire Red

(NOW RECRUITING)

Just because it's called Illusion version doesn't mean there's going to be Zoroark in it. I have no idea why I called it Illusion. I just needed a good name.

Storyline: The Kanto region used to be a peaceful island region, until Team Rocket put the whole region under their command. You tried to stop them, but they knocked you out and put you in a high-security prison with your friend. You and your friend have made a plan. You have heard about the region in the south: The Plarati region with its beautiful forests, lakes, and mountains. You plan to escape the prison and find the rumored underwater tunnel to the Plarati region, train the Pokemon, and take the league challenge. When you reach the region, you and your friend go separate ways, thus becoming rivals, each trying to become the champion, and searching for the lair of deoxys.

The Kanto Map needs to be remade. Most of the cities don't need to be used, so all of the people can be moved to the new region. The new region will have the standard 8 gyms and the elite four people. A lot of the first part of the game will be the rocket complex. It would be hard to do this all alone. It would be great to have some help.

Positions (There can be more than one person):
Mappers: Myself
Scripters:
Spriters: Myself
Trainer Editors:
World Map Editor:
Overworld Editors:
Opening Editors:
Beta Testers: Myself

If you want to be part of this project, apply in a form like this:
Job(s) Wanted:
Proof of Skills:
Past Experience?:
Contact Info:

Ideas planned:
- New trainer sprites
- New gym sprites
- New Character and Rival Sprites
- Whole new region
- Day/Night cycle
- Gem Belt (Opens access to a new area after you find all the gems)

I hope this turns out real nice.

Last edited:

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
I have made a lot of maps and modified them too, but I have run into a scripting problem. Scripts in the same maps are mixing together. Can someone at least PM me a solution, even if you don't want to help with the hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
ht tp://frnziaskil02.deviantart.com/art/Route-101-197085648

I wanna be a mapper and tile inserter!
Proof, Link
Contact Info, Here at the site
Past EXP, making a hack myself

Back