• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Children

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If you don't already, do you plan on having kids in the future?
If you already do, had you planned your child/children?

Haha, just remember to stay on-topic, okay? I can see this straying, so let's try to avoid that. (:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Yes I plan to, whether married or not, I'd like to have a family and experience parenthood. I'm not able to get pregnant, so my partner and/or I would have to look into some alternatives.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Oh, this is about having kids, not whether you like them or not like the last one. But still...

inb4 Shining Raichu!

I've got no plans on having children, I'm likely to be unable to care for them. I sometimes wish I could remove my reproductive system, as it's useless to me outside of waking me up at night prematurely at times. Turns out I can't, YAY!!

Years
If I do, it won't be for a very long time. Not until I'm in a steady relationship, and I'm not even looking for dates right now and don't want to. To be honest, the older I get, the less sure I am I ever want them. Which is okay. I've got a brother and sister who are all over having kids, so I'm sure my family won't mind if I don't have them. :p

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I do, indeed, have a child. She was not exactly planned, but she's still a blessing anyway and I will never say otherwise. It kind of bothers me when people get patronizing about it because the most common thing I hear is "You're a little young to be a father, aren't you?" and that's horribly unfair to say. I have to be a father to her because if I'm not, then she's the one who loses.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I don't want any kids.
I like babies okay, but I don't like children and I certainly don't want to be a mother.
I'm very cautious about intercourse to make sure I don't get pregnant.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I'm going to let future me decide that one. In the end it entirely depends on who I decide to settle down with, if I even decide to at all. Right now, I don't want to father a child at all, and my brother almost made that mistake -- long story. ._.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Can't bring myself to bear a child, we're so overpopulated (with needy children, no less) a species as it is. I'm down to foster, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love children and would love to have my own, but I have a fear of pregnancy and childbirth. I'm never gonna make enough to have an alternative to having my own child though, so I think one day, when I'm married and my spouse and I are ready, I'll just get over the fear or something and have a kid. lol I would love to adopt at least one child though. Adoption is beautiful.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
If it happens it happens... I really don't think I want them right now, but I'm still relatively young, so I dunno.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I am still far from having them but I suppose they would be nice, of course I might be terribly annoyed many times, I'll still love them if I have them xD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
This is something I think about a lot... I'd like children, yes, I'd love to have children, I can't think of anything better but I don't know. I'd certainly look at adoption rather than a biological child, for a few reasons, the main one being that there are already too many people on the planet, why can't I give a home to someone who's already here rather than create a new one to use up all of our resources?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I can't stand children at all. I would never have one of my own. I mean, when you have small children they pretty much take over your life. And then you have to live with and support them for like 18 years.
Considering children drive me absolutely doolally... yeah, as you can imagine, parenting is not anything I'd want to do, lol.

My whole family is like, trying to convince me otherwise, and telling me that "by the time you reach that age, you'll want kids!" especially with me being the only child, so, you know, my mum wants grandchildren. D:

Years
Im ok with kids but Im not sure I want children of my own. I kinda want to have total freedom in my life and parents have so much responsibility. I dont know that Im responsible enough and being a parent would probably make me really anxious. Ive never thought of myself as parent material and I can't really see myself as one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't really like children, but I have a feeling that eventually I'll have some. I'm growing a little bit more okay with the idea of having them. I'd prefer, if I did have children, to have one boy and one girl.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I really don't want to. But I have this gut feeling that it might happen. xD

I'll ONLY have kids if I marry Mr. Right. That is all.

Sir Codin

Though that may change with time, but I don't yet have the financial or biological means (read: no woman in my life) to produce and raise a child, so I don't want one right now until I'm comfortable with it. I have a feeling it's going to happen either in my late-20's or early-30's, though.

Back