• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
i originally posted this in the wrong spot. this is sorta like a story cause u choose want happens all i do is give u the settings. i guess we each have our own story but they are based on the same topic. you can travel with some of the other people in this game but please ask them first
ok...here we go!

rules:
1.any one can sign up when ever they want but u have to start at the beginning and please keep me updated with whats going on.

2.if some one wants to go to a different place tell me.

3.made up pokemon are ok.just give a breif description of it.

4.this part is crusial.at the begginning type in:
name:
starter pokemon: (sp)
description:
rivals pokemon: (rp)
r u good or evil?

5.have fun!!!

setting:ur moving to ur new house on your own.ur mom and dad are already there.just before bording the boat that takes u to ur house u find an injured pokemon, ur starter pokemon. on the huge boat team nightmare (aqua,magna,and rocket teamed up! Oh no!) takes it over and takes every body on a new course.battle nightmare (later)
and land te boat on an island.theres only enough room on the for every one but u and any one else who plays this game.now we have to work together (or aginst each other) but there is a huge town on the other side of the island.when we get home another (and hopefully better) quest begins...

name:mila battons
sp:evro (like a white eevee with wings )
description:pink tank with evro printed on it in white, light blue denim skirt, dirty blond hair shoulder lenth pulled back into to 2 short pony tails
rival:andrew
rp:electricke
good

when 5-10 people sign up we`ll start

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This is more of a roleplay than a story. True, multiple people act out to weave a story, but this area is for works of fiction you create yourself *moved*

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
Years
Ill join for some fun. Plus do you have to pick one of the nine starters?

name:Taddon
starter pokemon:Teddiursa
description:Twin to Flygon_trainers charecter
rival:Ash
rivals pokemon:Regular pokemon ash has.
good

Years
name: Eclipse
starter pokemon: Trapinch
description: Wears all black, eyes are light blue, but they change color. Is known for wearing sunglasses, but only when she's feeling odd
gender: Female, call her a guy, and you will be in for a world of hurt
rival:Ash Ketchum
rivals pokemon: see spark's decription
Evil, very evil. Taddon keeps me in check, and I do the same to him.

Edit: really need to pay attention to what I'm typing... :dead:

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Katsu
Starter: Poochyena (ShadowMoons)
Description: Longish silver fur for hair, although it turns brown in the summer (Think a wolf). Green eyes, although they occasionally shift to gold. Muscular, tall. Wears a green t-shirt with fallng leaf (His pack's symbol) on it. Blue jeans and a black jacket. Occasionally puts on a pair of blue Lennon-style shades. Was literally raised by wolves (A pack of Poochyena and Mightyena in this case). His eating habits can cause some distress among more...civilized company. An accomplished hand-to-hand fighter as well.
Rival: Nobody, he tends to stay away from humans. Although he has a bit of animosity towards a one "May" and her little brother "Max."
Rivals Pokemon: Beautifly and Torchic
Alignment: Chaotic good (basically good with a cruel and independant streak, in this case, miles wide)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: Aren't we human?

Name: Candy
Looks: Emerald green eyes, short black hair. Wears very girly clothes, mostly skirts and tanks, occasionally shorts. Often seen in swim suits, due to her obsessiveness over Water Type Pokemon
Personality: Loves water pokemon, guys, being girly, the color pink, and battling. (Watch out here, she's insane on the battlefield)
Pokemon: Azuril (for now)
Good, very very good
Rival: Chrissy
Rival's Pokemon: Mantine

Name: Chrissy
Looks: White blond hair, cornflower blue eyes. Wears tight black jeans and a white tank.
Personality: argumentitive, loves black, hates everything good
Pokemon: Mantine
Evil, Pure and uncontroled Evil
Rival: Candy
Rival's Pokemon: Azuril

The rivalry between these two will be revealed later....

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
name: Shade Voied
starter pokemon: Absol
description: Wears a flowing black robe and a hip flask to carry pokeballs, items and etc. Dark, greasy hair (usually in a ponytail) and a bandanna. Dark blue eyes and coal black shoes. Wear's a bloodshot T-shirt with a bolt of lightning striking a cresent moon (his trademark symbol) (Yep, he's obsessed with dark pokemon alright)
A mercenary traveling the land in search of people willing to pay him. His current mission is to destroy Ash Ketchum
rival: Ash Ketchum
rivals pokemon: Spark's description

~Ozy~

Years
<OOC>Eh, he's human. Mostly. Sort of a genetic twist of fate that led him to his upbringing and physical charicteristics.<OOC>

~Ozy~

Years
<OOC>Sorry for the double post/bump, but I get paranoid about RP's reaching towards the bottom of a page. And I want to get started. Also, due to my charas lack of conventional parents, I'm going to add a different backstory for him.<OOC>

Katsu leaned out over the boat's railing, letting the wind flow over him. ShadowMoons gave a sharp bark, happy to be back outside. The storm that had kept everyone inside hadn't made either of the pair happy. With a city looming on the horizon, Katsu's previously happy mood turned rather sour. All those people...ughhh. He shook his head and tried to focus on his goal. Max. The boy's cruel effots to make a Poochyena evolve for his own pleasure had spread quickly throughout the packs. The little punk wouldn't be too happy after their meeting. But first he had to be found. Before Katsu had gone through all the evidence about Max's location, a massive explosion rocked the boat, almost pitching him into the water. After regaining his balance, he spun around, growling.

Years
OOC: true, this needs to start

IC: nearby, I hung out with taddon, carrying an egg, when I heard the explosion. "what was that!" I said in alarm. "should we go check it out?" I asked taddon. I didn't really care about the responce, I'd go check it out anyway...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Candy boarded the boat. She mainly started this journey to get revenge on that no good, boyfriend stealing, evil Chrissy. She picked up Azuril in alarm at the growling noise coming from about 50 ft to her left. "Hello?" she called into the dark. "Is someone ever there?"

----------------------------------------

Chrissy sat on the heaving deck, complaining to her Seadra. "Of all the incomitant Captains!" she cried as the boat swerved to the left. Chrissy hated boat rides and got seasick very easilly. She only wanted to be home, but was recently drafted into Team Rocket and was on her first misson. It would be no problem, how hard could it be to dteal an Azuril from a chick who couldn't even hang on to her own boyfriend?

~Ozy~

Years
Katsu stepped away from the shadows. It was all but instinct for him the retreat into darkness when stalking. Keepng his distance, and a bit on guard, he said "Who are you and why did you interrupt me" forgetting even the usual courtesy with which he treated everyone.

~Ozy~

Years
Katsu's eyes narrowed at the sight of the woman carrying the egg. Not at all a pleasent looking person. He drew his left foot back slightly, preparing for a fight, should it be necessary. ShadowMoons too, sensed something about her, putting himself fully on guard. Katsu curled his lip back, revealing unusually shapr canines. He couldn't help but let out another growl.

Years
yep. looked like a fight. too bad I didn't have any pokemon.. suddenly, the egg in my arms started glowing, and the shell shattered, revealing a black Trapinch. "how cool, I love trapinch!" I said, setting it down. it nusseled up to me, and I re-focused on defending myself from the odd guy with the poochyena...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back