• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a Generation I competitive league?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
Is there a Generation I competitive league on this site or any other community?

I want to get in to competitive battles. I have always played casually and am really interested in grinding out a good team. I would imagine such a league would need to be played on emulators using VBA Link.

I am interested in Generation I because it's the most nostalgic game with the most familiar Pokemon. I am negatively biased towards anything past Gen III (I don't like it, I don't want it to exist, yes I'm biased, don't even mention mega evolutions).

Does anything like what I'm looking for exist? Pokemon showdown isn't really what I'm looking for either, if such a thing could happen on that platform. I want to grind and train my own team.

Sorry if wrong forum. There didn't seem to be any clear guideline for such a question. Or maybe I'm ignorant.

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
Kirugo,
I'm not aware of any gen 1 pkmn league. If it were to occur, it'd probably use BGB or VBA Link, I suppose.
You could always train your own team in game and then use it on PS, of course.
If you need tips or insight into gen 1 comp play though, hit me up! I'm very good in both OU and UU.

Back