• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Entertainment Chat Thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Like the precetors beforehand, the Other Entertainment Chat Thread offers members to discuss topics relating to the latest entertainment news. Be it celebrity gossip, latest movie releases, latest album releases, or anything related to that. It's basically a place where you can jump from one topic to another in a weird way. But remember! Don't get too much into the thread or you'll miss the discussion around other parts of the forum, and you don't want that, do you? Of course not!

So go ahead and chat it up! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, but don't know what to bring up, there are thousands of sites with latest entertainment news that you can look at for inspiration, or just watch the news. I'm sure you'll find something there that'll spark your interest.

Happy chatting!
Patchisou Yutohru

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I heard about that. I think it's funny because people are making a big deal about it now... yet I recall claims of her being a man in the past. Even at PC I think, lol :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Old news, but I theorize that this is exactly why her music seems to have an obsession with human sexuality...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've heard a lot of people blow this theory out of the water.. people have been going on about it, but many say that it's lies. I tend to believe it's false.. but in truth, I could really care less. xD

I like her music, regardless.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
Yeah He/She's strange but we're all human can't judge someone, and l bet he/she could care less because he/she is rolling in millions now with his/her pop/crap music

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Never heard that before. But i will love her music no matter what.

I doubt that its true though.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Lol, this was being talked about at school today. Quite a funny (but inappropriate) discussion, but personally I don't care either way. It's the music that's important, not what gender the person is surely?

Years
I think it's a publicity stunt. The weird back-and-forth denial and acceptance thing, the "oops, I'm not wearing underwear" comment right before she got up from the bike, and then waiting to turn around to pull down her dress... yeah, I'm not buying it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Anyone else going to see Jeffree Star on his Im Pregnant... Lets Party Tour? I am! He comes to KC finally.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Jeffree was amazing and after meeting Joe from Lets Get It, Im addicted to their EP. didn't get to meet Jeffree though. We suck back stage and knocked on his tour bus window and he was a no show. I will never forgive him for that but his show was amazing! Got to meety Joe instead. Squeezed his body and talked to him for like 35 minutes. He even signed my poster and CD.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years

OMFG Look at 1:01... I mean, I did not need to see that.. Yet I watched while somewhat knowing what this video was about..... *Stabs eyes out with a fork*

Anyway.. There is issue here I'd like to address...

Christina Aquilera... She's an awesome singer, and I love her song hurt.. But when she is on stages live, singing that song... She never hit's the high notes.. NEVER.. I mean I watched many videos just searching for them... They are my favorite part of the song.. But when it comes to them.. She forces her voice to make it sound strong, she doesn't raise her voice she just forces... I mean we all want her to go up, not to push it forward... I mean this can not be compared to libsyncing, but yet I feel disappointed... While less popular and less vocally gifted artist's such as Duffy (Which I love) goes all the way... I mean she strains that voice... I always thought Christina had a higher voice, but it seams Duffy surpasses her when it comes to high notes live I mean she does not go that high but she tries and sound amazing, then I watched voice with in live, and she did the same thing...

Here are two videos for you to hear what I'm talking about....

If anyone knows off a performance of hurt where she does go all the way, then please post a link on here... I know I'm being selfish, I know from experince that high notes are hard to reach... I almost destroyed my voice when training for a Celine Dion song, had to have back up singers... But Christina, one would think that she as an professional would be able to go to those notes so easily, why cut them out.. I mean Celine Dion, Mariah Carrie they have strong voices as well and yet they do the high notes...

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
lol, I knew Lady Ga Ga was not only a female lulz. But I feel kinda bad for her, if I were her, I would never show my face again and why would you wear a dress that short if you had that body part for?

:t354:TG

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
I adore Lady Gaga's music no matter what. I don't think thats real. I mean look at how slow she(he?) pulls down the skirt. It's kinda like "oh, whoops." and let everyone kinda linger on it.

Back