• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Onyx help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
before I get a 3rd closed thread in a day:
Help and Assistance
You may create threads in the Beginner's Lounge looking for assistance in starting a new project and related topics as long as it does not break any general rules of the Game Development section, or of PokeCommunity at large. Be sure to check the Help threads linked to in the Important Threads For Beginner's thread to see if your question or request would better belong somewhere else first, though.

Be sure to check the Rules of other sections before posting as well.
That was in the rules.

Anyways I'm looking for people that can help me
Script
Test
Map
Create Pokemon
Create Graphics (Maps, or other stuff that's not pokemon)

anyways, Post or PM me for a job.

Job fill out

Email: (I don't use email much but...)
Job: (listed above or anything else you find)
Experience: (just as long as you can make the stuff acceptable it's fine)

I'M ALSO OPEN TO IDEAS

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
"As of 10/8/11, the Team Recruitment thread was removed. If you care to recruit members to help work on your game, post it in your thread. Since this is a new rule, I'll start off by locking threads and giving warnings (should members break the rule), but I'll slowly begin to delete threads that I see breaking this rule if there are any."

According to that rule, you need to have your own thread to recruit team members, which is exactly what you're doing. (I really need to rewrite these rules to make them clearer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back