• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakup songs ;_;

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
I'd go with Pink Floyd's "Don't Leave Me Now". It's a strange song in the sense that the man in the song wants the girl back - so he can beat her. It's emotionally gritty, and while it's not my favorite break-up song, it sure has a harsh and unique concept.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Everything Will be Alright by The Killers, You're a Buzzkill by Luke Bryan. Those are two that pop to my head. Just simple and calm music by Explosions in the Sky and Mogwai help too.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
Always by Saliva, and Scars by Papa Roach. Also, Still Counting by Volbeat, Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus(no jokes), There You Go by P!nk, Whataya Want from Me by Adam Lambert, Goodbye by SR-71, and In The End by Linkin Park.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects is one that pops into my head. Gives You Hell is another. Snuff, like you mentioned, is one of the best. Not sure if Vermillion Pt.2 is considered a break song, but it is a love song. Bulletproof Love - Pierce The Veil, can't forget that one.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls, Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls, Nicotine by Panic at the Disco, and my favorite song of all time, She Remains by Darling Thieves.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
My genre tastes are not in the right mind for this thread given the replies. In any case, Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson, Tears Dry on my Own by Amy Winehouse, Irreplacable by Beyonce, and Without You by Mariah Carey come to mind.

Years
Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song. I wouldn't say it's an ideal breakup song, but it's one of my favourites and to be honest, I don't listen to the lyrics or Western music all that much.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Aly & AJ - Potential Breakup Song. I wouldn't say it's an ideal breakup song, but it's one of my favourites and to be honest, I don't listen to the lyrics or Western music all that much.

I CAME BACK HERE with the intention of posting the video of that song and odhfkjadsf
<3 that song

Years
I CAME BACK HERE with the intention of posting the video of that song and odhfkjadsf
<3 that song

I was afraid of posting here because I thought it was too angry sounding a song to be a breakup song XD I'm glad someone loves that song as much as I do :D

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh god, what's the name of that silly Kelly Clarkson song??

I wanna say there's two of them that I listened to when I went through a breakup some years ago. XD Sigh.

/youtubes them, wow horrible memory

Since U Been Gone, and My Life Would Suck Without You.

Back