• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
icelogo.png

What is this you may ask? A pallet only hack? No it isn't. =p It's a complete overhaul of Gold itself. Since Gold/Silver/Crystal were my favorite games out of all the generations *Till Diamond and Pearl. XD* I'm trying to make a hack that sorta feels like a fourth installment to the GCS series. ^^

Hack of Gold

What's new:
New trainers
New countries
New team: Team Tunrda
New storyline
New events
New tilesets
New towns
New ect.

The whole game is gona be COMPLETELY redone. And the difficulty has been increased. ^0^
There's gona be new twists, suprises, challenges, but ya still gotta catch'em all! ~.^

Icetitle.png

Check out the titlescreen with all it's glory!

PKMNIce10.png

Meet Prof. Pine!

PKMNIce5.png

Look at this sweetie...Wait it'sa me! ^0^

PKMNIce11.png

Ooh, look at me and my "cool" pose in ice! </lame pun>

Ice22.png

Wooden houses seem to suit the area, no? =3

Ice2.png

Hmmm, walking in the middle of the night, in the middle of a unknown cold climate area...Seems logical!

PKMNIce6.png

It's time to duel...Errr...Battle!!!

PKMNIce9-1.png

w00t! It's so cold! w00t!

icepc.gif

Tileset makeover! =3

PKMNIce21.png
PKMNIce20.png

PKMNIce19.png

The Pokémon Center is now larger. =3 *Map diamentions borrowed from RBYG.*

PKMNIce13.png

My blue PokéGear! X3

PKMNIce3.png

w00t! A ice blue Pokédex! Matching my ice blue PokéGear! Makes a great gift. XD

s3.png

Me ish nosey. =3

PKMNIce4.png

Look! It's one of my new trainers!

PKMNIce18.png
PKMNIce17.png

Another new trainer! =3 Lovely, no? XD

PKMNIce6.txt

Like I said, don't fight this ghetto AZN boi! XD

PKMNIcec.png

Caves are larger and more annoying. XD

PKMNIce15.png

Ah, my favorite city, Indigo City! =3 I wonder who's the gym leader...

Ice2.png

Ice1.png

Route #! XD

PKMNIce12.png

It's me vs. me? O.o XD

Icenew3.png

Icenew2.png

Icenew.png

Lildude.png

New Trainer!

PKMNIceKeiri.png

New Gym Leader. =3

Icenew3-1.png

Prof Pine's Lab

Icenew4.png

Updated Indigo City!

Icenew2-1.png
Icenew1.png

The new forest in the game. Trust me sweeties, it ain't forgiving. >:3

Video:

Random:
randomreferencee1.png
randomreferencee2.png
randomreferencee3.png

ice.jpg

Fake Box Art, just for fun! ^0^ XD

Completion:
????

Well sweeties, thankie! Please reply, I put alot of effort into this hack, and since school is evil. It's coming soon...You still wanna play? ~.^

One important note
I don't give betas!

For fans:
Credit to Hiccup.

Code:
Here is the BBCode for it. (Remove the quotation marks and put periods where the commas are.)
[UR'L=http://www.pokecommunity,com/showthread.php?p=2175032][IM'G]http://img116.imageshack,us/img116/8610/icebanner4da.png[/IM'G][/UR'L]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
Whens It Coming Out?are You Barely Starting It?

Jeremy

Years
Thanks! It's a hack of,well you tell me! Here's some beta screens to help ya figure it out. And Gemstone? It's on ice,if ya get it. Oh yeah if somebody can find me a good tool to change your starter Pok�mon, I'll make you one of the elite 4 and have your name in the credits!

Edit: I can do this in hex a long time ago sweeties, so please stop sending me editors. XD Thanks anyways!

Last edited:

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
v-road said:
and how do you change your starter w/that?

Sounds intresting.. be sure to giveit to me ;) Oh, try and be more creative with the pok?mon other than mutated animals :P

Jeremy

Years
Yo ironman! That is not a starter Pok?mon canger for g/s. It'sa wild Pok?mon editor for r/s! Also Whynaut what do you mean mutated animals? The starters are going be Pok?mon everybody knows! The new Pok?mon are gona appear later! Can somebody at least find something to help me change the starters? I do not wat to resort to using hfd! *shivers* Anyway I'm .001% done! I'll get more screenies later! Right now I'm gona do some more gfx. thx evrybody!

Ruriri

Banned
Years
Sounds like a really cool came.Back in July 2003 Ramon-Bashamo came up with a cool idea of a Poke Ice Version with Regi-Ice beign the main star though.

Years
PIKA2 said:
Thanks! It's a hack of,well you tell me! Here's some beta screens to help ya figure it out. And Gemstone? It's on ice,if ya get it. Oh yeah if somebody can find me a good tool to change your starter Pok?mon, I'll make you one of the elite 4 and have your name in the credits!
Here you go! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Heres the URL to the site that it's on. Tons of G/S/C Hacking Programs! http://magicstone.de/rhw/index.php?action=gskprogs

Jeremy

Years
Uhhh... thanks :disappoin :, but this isn't I'm looking for. I'm for something that can edit the starting Pok?mon you choose, not the other trainer's Pok?mon (which most people such as myself can edit with a hex editor LOL) I just don't know how to edit the picture you see when you choose that Pok?mon. Well, I'm gona try to work around this,and eep on trying to edit the GFX and gym leaders.

Jeremy

Years
Here's some more screens!
*Note: The map hasn't been edited just some palette and My sprite ^_^

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
1. This doesn't relate to the topic.
2. Sorry, all I have is a hex editor, TPL, and a Gold Map. I had uploaded crystal map somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back