• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dev Team: Wait, where did all the themes go?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hey, hi, hello. Just wanted to let you all know so we don't get a ton of confused threads about this:
We've disabled the majority of PC's various themes from appearing on the dropdown list at the bottom of the index page. This is because a lot of them were broken due to the updates we've been making over the past few months, and we're only going to focus on maintaining only the small number of recent themes that remain accessible from the index. Don't worry though - you can still enable your favorite older themes from the options page!

love from the pc dev team xoxo

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Apparently so.

I was enjoying much the Poké Link³ theme (and I do hope it sees some maintenance from a caritative soul in the future) until I noticed today morning when I wanted to switch themes. Fortunately the theme I wanted next was precisely Midnight Misty Revived, so I can count myself lucky :p

Thanks much for the notice!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
At least some of the themes I'm using are not missing, but I just hope all the disabled themes will be repaired soon so that they will be compatible to PC updates, too.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I just hope all the disabled themes will be repaired soon so that they will be compatible to PC updates, too.
No, sorry. The reason they were hidden (I hesitate to use the term disabled because they're still usable) is because they're no longer going to be updated or repaired. Our main focus right now is developing the UI Update, which will make all old themes obsolete anyways, so we're not going to bother to try and keep dozens of outdated themes up to date anymore.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
I won't complain until someone takes away "Forever Standing," at which point I will complain louder and more bitterly than anyone ever has on this website. :D

Back