• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Underworld

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
Pokémon Underworld​
Hi my name is Luke you may know me but some may not. I'm the creator of the idea (only idea atm) of Journey to the center of the earth. And I have a new Idea pokémon Underworld. I will tell you what will happen then publish the whole story. In Hanto some thing abnormal is happening the ground starts to shake Digletts pop out of the ground Zubats flying angrily in the purple lit skies. A loud rumbling emerges for a split second then stops. You're tired and decide to head home from route 32. You rest your head then suddenly awake the next day. You hear a ringing from your Poketalk Its prof Oak who has moved. He asked you to go to Mount Offspring.

After 5 posts I will update some story and tell you what happens when you get to Mount Offspring.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
2 Consecutive posts is a double post. End of discussion. There is a convenient edit button for your posts in case you didn't know.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Well thats uh...um...Five posts so um wheres that update?:paranoid:

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
1st okay sorry ill edit it now
2nd what work this is in story plot
3rd ........... the update!

Okay these are some features:
All characters from the anime are going to be in the game some where
I was playing GTA and i thought about putting hidden things such as cards which will help power up moves and such

Any more you think should be just send me a message!

And now why you have to go to Mount offspring and yes you probly got it a legendary pokemon gives bith and this is why the destruption is happening and the best bit you get to decide what legendaire :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Pokémon Underworld ...Underworld? Like the Greek one? Then call it something catchy like Tartarus...

Hi my name is Luke Skywalker? AWESOME!!! you may know me but some may not pI know you; you're Luke.. I'm the creator of the idea (only idea atm) of Journey to the center of the earth ...actually, Verne beat you to it.. And I have a new Idea pokémon Underworld. I will tell you what will happen Then just do it already... then publish the whole story. In Hanto ...lose the name. Really, just lose it right now...there is no 'rule' that there has to be an 'O' suffix in a region name. Yes, many Japanese regions do, but it's no unspoken rule... some thing abnormal is happening the ground starts to shake Earthquake attacks are not abnormal. Digletts pop out of the ground That's normal. Zubats flying angrily in the purple lit skies They do that, too.. A loud rumbling emerges From where? for a split second then stops. You're tired and decide to head home from route 32 So now we're in Johto? Dude, you're really confusing me...I thought we were in Hanto.. You Oh, so now I'm in this? Am I 10? Yeah, probably... rest your head then suddenly awake the next day. You hear a ringing from your Poketalk Its prof Oak who has moved That's definitely a bad plot move. Let Mewtwo wings while you're at it.... He asked you to go to Mount Offspring Another Mt. Coronet? That's what it sounds like....

After 5 posts I will update some story and tell you what happens when you get to Mount Offspring.
...this needs serious handcrafting. And, for the record, pkmn come from eggs, dude...and Mt. Whatevertheycallit never exploded when Articunos laid eggs for the other Articunos. Does not work...

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
Well thanks for the mock now if youre finshed i think youre just pathetic and have way to much spare time.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Agent Zero, that was a little harsh (as per usual)...
However, I do believe the story needs a bit more thought put into it if you want to create a story that's going to appeal to appeal to people.
Also, the above comment is not the way to go about doing things. You'll never get anywhere fighting fire, especially AZ's incredibly-critical-for-this-nine-year-old style, with more fire. Take what he says and fix it.

Back