• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THREE DAYS GRACE

Charizard Girl

Monster Slayer
Years
I may as well be their biggest fan.
Love their music.
Pure awesomeness.
Anyone else know them?

(I can't believe Adam left.....:()

Honest

Hi!
Years
ADAM LEFT. WHAT. NOOOOOOO.

Holy crap, Three Days Grace was THE band for me when I first got into music. And I used to be their biggest fan, seriously. I love their stuff. Transit of Venus was truly a beauty. Although One-X will always be their best album imo.

And I just looked up the band on Google. Damn it Adam noooo. I always loved Adam Gontier, he was one hell of a singer. Wiki says it's due to medical reasons, so I hope Adam recovers from whatever it is. Miss ya man <3

Ftr, my favorite song by them is Gone Forever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I already knew he was leaving. I don't follow their music enough to mind much, honestly. x:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I've been a fan of Three Days Grace since I was twelve years old, so hearing that Adam's left is disappointing - I hope it isn't permanent, since I don't see how another singer could fit those shoes. I hope everything goes well for him, however.

Wrong forum for this. Also, terrible band.

Oh, well ****, guess I don't like them anymore.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've been a fan of Three Days Grace since I was twelve years old, so hearing that Adam's left is disappointing - I hope it isn't permanent, since I don't see how another singer could fit those shoes. I hope everything goes well for him, however.

Like actually. Adam had that voice. Gawd that voice.

Since this is 3DG talk in general I presume, I love playing them on guitar, though I'm still learning. Got Never Too Late, Gone Forever, and Animal I Have Become nailed woot.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Three Days Grace reminds me of an ugly time in my life, and I don't really like them anymore. Though it's a shame that Adam left, because he has a great voice. It wouldn't sound like 3DG if they got a new vocalist, since Adam's voice is so distinct. When he did that collaboration with Apocalyptica for I Don't Care, it took me a while to realize it wasn't actually Three Days Grace lmao. That makes me sound dumb, but oh well.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I haven't to listened to I Don't Care in forever.

And it seems like everyone here listened to them at a bad point in their life... what. -_-;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I haven't to listened to I Don't Care in forever.

And it seems like everyone here listened to them at a bad point in their life... what. -_-;

Even though I Don't Care isn't a 3DG song, I think it's the best he's done. And yeah, I'd show you a picture of what I looked like when I listened to them, but I don't like people seeing me so lol. Let's just put it at this...it was bad. There was a lot of black. I didn't know how to do eyeliner. And my hair was short short short.

Now my hair is long and I wear lots of pastels and I can do my make up. ;o;

I'm not ashamed to say I still like I Don't Care though. kekeke

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, dont rub on the black. Black's sexy.

The violins and strings in I Don't Care went well with Adam's voice. Another reason I'm sad the dude's leaving. Legit better not be permanent.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I think the band should have just ended for now.
My Darkest Days sounds nothing like TDG so if he joins perma it wouldn't be the same.

Back