• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Shellos Forme did you like best?

Raczack

Gunslinger
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
I ran across the pink one first and prefer it, especially once evolved. Stay away from the horns!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I love both, but I prefer East a bit because blue.

Years
I like the East Sea Shellos and Gastrodon much better.

Because, blue > pink. And guess which is my fave color?

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I don't really care much about Shellos and its line, but I prefer the blue form over the pink, as it was the first one I encountered, and blue is my favorite color anyway.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
* C Talli will post in thread*

I prefer the pink one which is the west coast one, I actully used it on my pearl playthrough.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
The East version for me, for both Shellos and Gastrodon. In my first playthrough, I decided I liked it enough better that I boxed the West one I had been raising and used an East instead. Now I just wait until I get over there and can catch one.

Years
I prefer the East Sea/Blue version of Shellos, not necessarily because of the color, but because I don't much care for whatever is supposed to be on the head of the West Sea version. Gastrodon, though, I'm pretty indifferent on.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The blue one, and at first when I saw it, I thought it was a shiny one!

Back