• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This thread isn't about football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Or soccer, or whatever.

Which makes it better.

Comeatme.gif

Time to form a completely serious discussion, over an idea that I haven't yet thought of!

Or maybe it should stay humor, since Lerroux seems to stay away from silly topics.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Apparently you didn't save them for Tobias Darkrai or Latios...

I would come at you bro, but since you are constantly ten I don't want to get in trouble for hurting a child.

And isn't implying something consisting of humor similar to Lerroux since they are both jokes? Pretty hard for a person to stay away from their own self.

Kano Shuuya

Years
And isn't implying something consisting of humor similar to Lerroux since they are both jokes? Pretty hard for a person to stay away from their own self.

I like you, Kenshin, lets get fired together. 8D

Since that's likely what will happen, not that I care anymore.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Guy is obviously a poor excuse for Donald Trump, and he probably has the awful wig to boot. If anyone should be fired it's him.

)= btw why did you change your Taiki theme so quick last week? I wanted to savor the Taiki goodness for longer.

Kano Shuuya

Years
I agree, but we're in the minority there, I believe.

Also, my theme.. has changed a lot lately. xD; sigh.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I'm starting to get tired of seeing you guys spamming a forum that is supposed to be serious. I should close all these stupid threads before this ends up becoming a spampit.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Why would you make a thread that's not about football ARE YOU MAD? That's the only discussion-worthy topic of ever.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Close them then, if that's what you want.

I was thinking about doing that already. You really need some new rules, I don't know how the staff could have functioned for so long with all this spamming and arguing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back