• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that troll you.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Today it seems like everyone and everything is trolling me or in my way.

For me today. The little snow me got my shoes that are new mind you couldnt handle it for some reason.

What is your troll or annoyance of the day

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Rocks in my shoe. Oh boy.. even if you try shaking that sucker out for 5 minutes (and dusting off your socks), you flip the shoe over and somehow there happens to be the smallest of pebbles still in there! So annoying!!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My stray cat likes to troll me by weaving back and forth in front of my legs while I'm trying to walk. >_> Sometimes I nudge her with my legs so she'll move, but she just keeps doing it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My cat trolls me. She won't scratch at the back door so I can just walk over to the back door and let her in... every night she gets on the second floor window so I have to go downstairs and out the front of the house and have her jump down off the windowsill and walk along the awning to me.

Every freaking night.

Back