• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye Gadgets

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
What was your very first Gadget or Electronic device that got stole/lost/broke?
If I clearly remember, mine was Nokia C2-05.
It accidentally slipped in my hands and goes through the canal.
I didn't properly said goodbye to my phone so, Good bye!
So, what's yours?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The first electronic that I've ever broken was eight years ago, I think. It was my dad's cellphone. I don't remember what the model was, but its manufacturer was Motorola. Its color was dark blue with a bit of navy blue on the sides. I managed to break this phone when I was getting out of our car. It fell off my hand suddenly, and I didn't even know it. Then, I accidentally stepped on it. When I picked it up, everything seemed to be working just fine, except some of the number pads. These pads went completely nonfunctional. Since we weren't able to make calls without their help, we had to throw the phone out and replace it with a newer one. d: My dad was quite upset with me for not being enough careful.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If my memory recalls, the first gadget/electronic device I ever broken was my Game Color. I was in the bathroom playing with it and filling out the tub water to take a bath when suddenly the Game Boy slipped from my hands and feel into the tub. Unfortunately had to replace it cause I couldn't (and didn't know how) save it in time. :(

Years
I don't have a recollection of accidentally breaking an electronic device on my own, but my mom has helped me do this several times, from throwing my game boy color on a hardwood floor (first ever electronic casualty), all the way to stamping on my desktop and smashing my ipod touch with a hammer.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The first one was my silver coloured Gameboy Advance SP, well... to replace that, I bought a DS. Someone sat on it and the screen just cracked.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I don't damage my stuff too often so what usually happens to my stuff is that it gets replaced with something better. Then the old stuff gets lost in my room or eventually thrown out. xD

MP3s, digital cameras, laptops...

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I've had a couple of regular cell phones that I've destroyed over time, but not in one motion. However, two years ago I accidentally went swimming with my iPhone 4 in my pocket... Totally ruined.

Years
I managed to destroy my first Game Boy Advance SP by throwing it across my bedroom and it took a hard hit up against my bed breaking the LCD screen, but that was many years ago and I didn't know any better at all. I also managed to break my original DS Lite by accident.. I was in a parking lot holding it and I fell down by not paying attention to where I was walking and one of the hinges broke off thus splitting the top portion from the bottom.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
The iPod Nano. Steve Jobs advertised putting it in your pocket while you were on the go. My screen broke from being in my pocket. Just the pressure of being in my pocket and me getting up and sitting down. I didn't hit it on anything or anything like that. I called Apple and they refused to fix it, saying it was my fault. I told them that I just did what Steve Jobs advertised and they said it doesn't matter. It's not their problem and they won't fix it.

**** Apple.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
My PS2 broke when I was in elementary school, pulled on the controller too hard one day and it smashed. I tried to fix it myself, which only led to worse conditions.

**** Apple.

And your name is Mac! How Ironic :P

Last edited:
Back