• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Azure Version!

Oka

Pokemon Azure Project Leader!
Years
Welcome to the Pokemon Azure PC Thread! Pokemon Azure version is an Upcoming FanGame.
Poke Azure is set in a new region, with new pokemon! Including the Time Control Legendary Timeian Created by the evil Team Eclipse in atempt to return the glory they once had!

Embark on an Adventure like never before!
"I wanna be a Pokemon Master"

+Plot So Far+
~Prologue~

Your grandfather, William, was a kind and sweet man. He was a very good Pokemon Trainer who never gave up and was almost unstoppable, until one day...

The fans were cheering in the stadium while the two trainers called out their Pokemon: "Go, Alakazam and Tyranitar!" your grandfather called out. "Come on out, Weavile and Milotic..." said an ominous old trainer named Marcus. After a tough battle Alakazam and Milotic were down and out. Tyranitar and Weavile can barely take the battle. But suddently, everything froze on the ground. The fans froze. The air froze. The sky froze. The battle froze. What caused this to happen?

A man, dressed in black, slowly walked onto the field. As his his golden eyes gleam, he takes the the pokéballs, pokémon, and, most mysteriously of all, the trainers whom which these things belong.

The crowd looks in disbelief, for at one moment, two experienced trainers were fighting an epic battle, and in the next, they disappeared.

This incident is known as the eclipse incident because of a mark that looked like a planet being eclipsed burned into the ground in the middle of the stadium.
Neither trainer has been found since.

50 years in the future. Team Eclipse is gone, only a few members survived this long. In an effort to make help their Team they combine what is left of their money and resources to build a grand machine known as the Eclipse Circuit. This machine gathered power from all the living creatures in the world and created the absolute being, a Pokemon named Tiameian.
Tiameian could travel through time and space with the slightest of ease.
They sent it back in Time to when the Team was first forming, and gave the address of the man who was said to be responsible for Eclipse's demise.
Tiameian took the shape of a man and traveled to a time when he assumed this man would be the most defenseless, right after a battle. After arriving at the arena Tiameian realized he didn't know which trainer was the man he was after. Without a 2nd thought he took both. As he left he burned into the ground the symbol he was born under, the symbol of the very team that had created him, the symbol of the Eclipse Circuit, the symbol that would soon stand for Team Eclipse.

After this Team Eclipse became immensely powerful, creating a paradox in which Tiameian was never actually created. The universe begins to fall apart as iy tried to solve this, and the world began to crumble. Tiameian saw what has happened and released the only way to save the universe is to resolve the paradox, and the only way to do this is to assure Team Eclipse's downfall.
Meanwhile you (the player) set out to figure out what has happened to your Grandfather (one of the two men taken by Tiameian).

Tiameian decided that he must save the living creatures that he was original created from. He betrayed Hawke, the leader of Team Eclipse.
Hawke had always feared that Tiameian would turn on him. Hawke constructed and reversed machine and tried to destroy Tiameian with it. It almost worked, and Tiameian was almost completely drained of all his power. He could no longer travel trough time and was barely strong enough to escape.

Hawke then relized he was in possession of the combined power off all living beings. He had all the power in the world. . . . then?

~General Storyline~

You learn early on that your grandpa was special and did many things for the pokemon world. As you travel through the towns, you start to unfold the truth about your grandpa and Tiameian. (spelling?) During the game, you can only do 1 gym leader until you reset your game. We have time in the game, where you set your watch to whatever time you wish. When you save your game and turn it off, you will automatically be back at your house asleep.
After the first gym badge, you have a dream about tiameian, and you now know the legend of him.
After the 2nd badge, you have another dream about the evil team/person.
After the 3rd badge, you see tiameian in a block of ice, thats completely covered.
After the 4th Gym Badge, you see tiameian again, but he has 3/4 thawed out now, and he starts growling. You also see team/person planning to destroy the 5th gym badge place.
After the 5th gym badge, Tiameian is nearly free from his block of ice, and he is wriggling to escape.
After the 6th gym badge, Tiameian is free. You see team/person sense he has awakened, and has gone to find him.
After the 7th gym badge, Tiameian and person/team have linked together, and they plan on destruction of SteepingStone Beach.
After the 8th gym badge, you are woken up by mom saying you need to quickly go outside, the lighthouse has been taken over by team/person and you need to stop him! Unfortunately a boulder is in your way. The proffesor tells you that you can find HM Rock Smash from the deepest part of _______ Jungle. At the end of the forest is rock smash in the middle of the pond. After, the proffesor appears in a helicopter above to take you back to SteepingStone Beach. You use rock smash and its time to enter the lighthouse.

The Lighthouse.

As you start in the lighthouse, there is a long hall with one square of shadow down the side that you walk down to get to the next room. IF you stay in the shadows, you make it fine. If NOT, A _____ leaps in front of you and pushes you backwards out of the lighthouse. You get up, and enter again, this will keep happening until you go in the shadows. (there is a sign on your right saying this, if you bother to look at it). When you get past that, the shadows move places, you need to stay on the shadows at all times. When you get to the end, the final boss battle begins!

person

Tiameian Lv53 Shadow Swift (always goes first, never misses, 70 damage) could be its sig. move. Thunder. Blizzard. Fire B.

After the battle has finished, Tiameian flees, and person is very angry with you. But as he has no pokemon, he has to run.

When you go outside, you are like a hero to everyone. The proffesor thanx you very much for stopping person/team. And advises that you go and find Tiameian.

~Side Quests~

Find Tiameian far into shore, by surfing a very long way upwards. You can catch him. He is at Lv53 still.

After this, the prof. congratulates you and says to you about the pokemon league. You have never heard of it, so the prof. tells you more.
the prof. takes you to ________ Island/Resort, and you can now enter the pokemon league!

There is now a daycare open in ________ City/Town.

You can recieve an egg on route ___ by a person called ______ containing a ________.

Your own pokemon gym becomes available to you, it works over wifi, you get challengers come to your gym through freind codes, and they try to win your badge.

~These are not the final plans, these are ideas for the story as of yet~

Begining of the Game
:: Section: Start ::

- You are at beach-side/forest/wherever.
- Three pokèmon run up to you; wounded.
- You heal one of your choosing.
- An Eclipse Grunt enters.
- His pokèmon is wounded.
- You manage to fight him off.
- You return to lab/lighthouse.
- Professor gives you your pokèmon license.

In Game ScreenShots!

PAScreen1.png

PAScreen2.png

PAScreen3.png

PAScreen4.png

Latest Demo/Game Version

http://www.spheredev.org/~radnen/PokeAzure/PokemonAzureDemo1.zip

Want to Help? Heres How!

We need Spriters, Sphere Mappers, & of Course Some More Coders/Programmers!
Just Post here letting me know what you can do!
Also, you can support us by placing our sig in your signature!
PokemonAzureUserbar.png

Code:
[url=http://s1.zetaboards.com/pokeazure][img]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr5/DF111/PokemonAzureUserbar.png[/img][/url]

Thanks For Reading This!
More Updates to Come!
~Oka~

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Why is the size of the last screenshot smaller than the rest? Other than that, the game looks quite interesting, and it's good to see another game being developed in Sphere.

dragoon944

Aspring Helper :)
Years
I would love to help your game. What can i say very intreging story i just want to know what happened. Well I can sprite P.M me if you want to see my work and things. But on the whole a good looking game well done :)

Years
The game looks really cool, and I'm just wondering, how do you actually play the demo? And the lighthouse looks awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
I'm making a Sphere game too (just trying to script some things at the moment), so I'm quite interested.

The grass animation is very slow though, is it my computer or is that normal?

Well, very good luck with it, I like your story. Keep up the good work ;)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
You should compress the game data of your project so it can't be edited by anyone. Right now it's fully open for the public to use in any way they want.

Years
ohhhh, that makes a heck of a lot of sense (if that sentence even made sense). I'll make sure I pay attention to upcoming stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Oka, you should take Luka S.J.'s comment in consideration. As I said, I am developing a Sphere game too, so if I were a bit lazy, I could just copy all your graphics, sounds and scripts.

Don't worry tough, I've already got more (advanced) scripts than you have and I'm using completely different graphics. You just have to be more careful :/ I think you should package your game. It's not completely safe, but still safer than this...

Waudby

You should compress the game data of your project so it can't be edited by anyone. Right now it's fully open for the public to use in any way they want.

Oka, you should take Luka S.J.'s comment in consideration. As I said, I am developing a Sphere game too, so if I were a bit lazy, I could just copy all your graphics, sounds and scripts.

Don't worry tough, I've already got more (advanced) scripts than you have and I'm using completely different graphics. You just have to be more careful :/ I think you should package your game. It's not completely safe, but still safer than this...

The thing with Sphere is that it's open source, so anything that's made can be viewed by anybody.

Even my Pokémon Odyssey games have their contents viewable. Who cares if people can see inside, it's not like you can stop it or you're losing money etc.

Flygon999

Project Sugilite
Years
You're doing good oka, but the beginning town is a bit odd. There shouldn't be wild grass because you don't have a pokemon yet, other wise whenever you want to step in any it would say "you don't have a pokemon yet".

The houses are quite small, and their yards are really squished. The signs don't make sense when it's your home, but the mailboxes are good. The Lab looks like it was from FRLG, and what is the other red building for?

Also, did you make those maps yourself or did someone else do it?

chimcharsfireworks

Lennetto Region Champion
Years
Amazing. This is possibly the best storyline I have ever seen for a game. I would love to help, but I already have my game..... I might be able to get some side work in if you want on mapping?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
The character doesn't seem to be in the centre of the screen in the 3rd screenshot.

Oka

Pokemon Azure Project Leader!
Years
Well the project is getting back on track, we now have over 200 Fakemon!

Concept Art!

fakemon_party_by_Ashurasonic.jpg

Tali_and_Tailim_3_0_by_Ashurasonic.png

fakemon___absi_by_Ashurasonic.jpg

fakemon___metronet_by_Ashurasonic.png

fakemon___ferreon_by_Ashurasonic.png

Gible_Strikes_Again_by_Ashurasonic.png

Fakemon___Sceptome_by_Ashurasonic.png

COPYRIGHT (C) TO AZURE DEV COMPANY AND MARVIN TORRES

We have more but That is all I feel like posting.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
You, um... copyrighted your fakemon? That's both hard to believe and something I... don't want to believe, quite frankly. O_o

That first image is really quite amazing, though. Everything in it is imaginative and clever.

The second image sort of strikes me as a more furry version of Lucario, though; intentional, or coincidence?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Kaiser, Copyrighted in other words..
I think I can stop these from being stolen by saying that XD.
But I've seen the artwork on DeviantArt.
You got permission right? Probably did not going against you cause I like em!

Back