• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xanga

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
On eof my online friends has one of those, I'm not extremely fond of them really. I think the only time a diary should be shown to the world is once it's fin?..but thas me :)

so BOO ya! and go to sleep!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?m terrible at writing and updating things, so I?ll stick to reading others?. ^_^; 22sa should make one! =p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
I'm terrible at writing and updating things, so I'll stick to reading others'. ^_^; 22sa should make one! =p
Don't know, I was absolutely speechless the first time I entered this thread. =/ Miyu-chan, my heroine! XD lol

If I really do one what shall I call myself? u.u;; .-.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
22sa said:
Don't know, I was absolutely speechless the first time I entered this thread. =/ Miyu-chan, my heroine! XD lol

If I really do one what shall I call myself? u.u;; .-.
lol, a heroine? Me? =P Well, just call yourself 22sa! =P

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ahh, cool Kayleigh! ^_^ I?ll start reading it, mm hmm. ^_^

22sa

Years
Miyu-chan said:
lol, a heroine? Me? =P Well, just call yourself 22sa! =P
lol, It randomnly popped into my head. I decided not do do one of those Zangas... ._. Not under 22sa.

I'll just stick to my proboards forum right now even though I have updated since like sometime last year. >=D

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I dunno how good my Xanga would be, as if you don?t know about the games or technology that comprise my day, it?d probably be dull. @_@;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
You could just have one to post comments in other people's Xanga's. =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Kairi said:
Ahh, cool Kayleigh! ^_^ I'll start reading it, mm hmm. ^_^
Yay, okay! ^_^ *glomp* Well, atleast I know that someone is going to read it, lol. I'll put a link to it in my sig too.

And this is neat, Miyu! =D I never would have known if you hadn't made this thread.

Years
I had one a long time ago... probably half a year since I updated it but... xanga.com/benjaminli_bl1990
[EDIT] Heh heh, I called myself Brad because someone said it SOUNDED GOOD...:D

Tweak

=-= i have one...but...its filled with weird weird random things. *plays twilight zone music*

i use blogger.com, me loves it very much.

22sa

Years
Kayleigh said:
Yay, okay! ^_^ *glomp* Well, atleast I know that someone is going to read it, lol. I'll put a link to it in my sig too.

And this is neat, Miyu! =D I never would have known if you hadn't made this thread.
I read yours because it wasn't overly long lol. :laugh: Miyu, really? ... I guess I'll consider getting an account afterall then. >_>;; =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back