• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Cuter Unevolved!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Flaaffy has always been my no. 1 NFE Pokémon, nowadays there's also Rowlet (though I ended up evolving it after all). Maybe some others I can't remember right now.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Hmm, honestly I pretty much evolve everything even if I like their apperance from before because of online battles but if I had to go with anything it'd be Misdreavus.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
They're not necessarily all "cute" but a lot of previously final stage pokemon that became second stage like Electabuzz, Magmar, Rhydon, Chansey. I dislike their evolution.
Also, croagunk

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
There's a lot of Pokemon that I think look pretty good unevolved, but the one that really takes the cake is Haunter. I mean, I do like Gengar, but Haunter just looks so much cooler, and it's not fair that I need to turn my spikey spook into a scary Clefairy for it to reach its full potential.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
My favorite NFEs are:

Buizel: #1 forever, plus its so adorable yet sleek and cool. Floatzel's great but nothing to write home about, Buizel is :]

Brionne Dewott and Wartortle: These middle evolutions are just fantastic, from their design to their cool yet cute designs.

Honorable mention: Totodile

Seems I have a pattern of loving NFE water types, not that Blastoise, Floatzel, Primarina aren't pretty great, but their pre-evolutions are just better!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Steenee, because it's cute. Tsareena just wants to fight and that's not cute D:
Seriously just google some steenee art ;o

pkmin3033

Literally everything except for Oshawott and Popplio, which are both devilspawn no matter what their iteration but aren't quite as repulsive in their second or third stages.

...seriously, I genuinely can't think of an evolution that is cuter than its predecessor.

MKC

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
Pichu, Mime Jr., Chingling, Smoochum, Wooper, Budew, Togepi, Cubchoo, Tediursa, Spritzee, Mareanie, Quilava, Braixen, Grovyle, Torchic, Hoothoot, Drillburr, Archen, Munchlax, Hakammo-o and there's probably a lot more, I happen to like tons of babies.
Most pokemon are cuter unevolved, these ones I just think look better overall than their evolutions.
Also Espurr, I really like Meowstic, but I adore Espurr, adorable little soulless kitten.
Literally everything except for Oshawott and Popplio, which are both devilspawn no matter what their iteration but aren't quite as repulsive in their second or third stages.

...seriously, I genuinely can't think of an evolution that is cuter than its predecessor.
Whimsicott? I honestly think it's much cuter than Cottonee, both cry and look wise.

Years
I really like Bunnelby unevolved, its evolution sounds and looks gross. :<

Ah yes, all the Diggersby hate. I don't mind it but I can see why people like Bunnelby better.

Stufful is much cuter unevolved, I'd even be tempted to use it on my team if it wasn't for Bewear. D:

Bewear is adorable, but you have to admit Stufful is more adorable. Also, I like Stufful's cry better than Bewear's.

Steenee, because it's cute. Tsareena just wants to fight and that's not cute D:
Seriously just google some steenee art ;o

I can totally understand you, since I do like Tsareena but there's something cuter with Bounsweet and Steenee. The whole line is still awesome by the way.

Speaking of pre-evos I find cuter, both Oshawott + Dewott and Popplio + Brionne definitely scream out to me. While my two fave Water starter lines of all time have awesome final evolutions, you do admit the pre-evos nailed the cute aspect that little bit better.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Scyther, hands down. Scizor looks hideous and pretty much ruined the appeal of the dinosaur ninja mantis.
Also, I'm hopping on the Stufful train; I was never a Bewear fan because it felt too out of place to be in a Pokemon game.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
My favorite sarters in gen 1 are Ivysaur, Charmeleon and Wartortle.

Also, as a fan of Rhydon, I am sad to see Rhyperior's design :(

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Pumpkaboo! I can never bring myself to evolve them! Lucky it only evolves when trading <3
It's just so cute and fluffy, Gourgeist just looks like a vegetable with hair :|

Back