• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Do you like listening to video game music? Well then here's your chance to show off some of your favourites to others and see what they think of it. The rules are simple; give the video game music above you a rating on a scale of 1-10, explain your score, and then post your own!

I'll start:

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Nice, reminds me of a zelda flashback. A bit synth-y though.

Love the art for that game.

6/10

Last edited:

TY

Like it very much, althrough i have no R/S/E game anymore...
8/10

A 1995 classic RTS game with some very good soundtracks like this one...

TY

Maybe i can use this...
10/10

ill stick to CnC, but this one is the first that fed me up with the style...

TY

It was good...

This song infected me to play the old CnC, and almost everyone in my class likes it..

Joshawott

Banned
Years
You really love that game, don't you? Anyhow, I'm not the biggest fan of the way the instruments fit into this one, though it is still good.

7.0/10.0

TY

You really love that game, don't you? Anyhow, I'm not the biggest fan of the way the instruments fit into this one, though it is still good.

7.0/10.0

I really like the game, though its old, and its soundtracks are amazing.

As for the song: 9/10, i really liked it...

This one was cut off, but somehow it appears in one mission...

Joshawott

Banned
Years
By the end of this, I'll have heard the entire soundtrack of that game. This one is very radiant and I love that! It's a shame the keyboard didn't stick with more of the song, though.

7.5/10.0

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
9/10, I loved that game. the song gave me goose bumps and made me want to play it again. Fitting music for the first stage imo.

I've had a kick for this game lately.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
You made that? Consider me impressed! You clearly have a lot of musical talent. I love the soundfont you used!

7.5/10.0

Considering these forums are dedicated to Pokémon, I suppose it's about time I post some music from that series, huh? I find this to be the catchiest theme in the series:

User19sq

5.5/10 Sorry, but when it came to those kind of situations, I prefered a more serious tone of music since most of us ragequit over looking for a specific Pokemon, item, etc.

Now how about Portal 2's Bombs for Trowing at You?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Gorgeous! The addition of vocals kind of ruined it for me, but that's merely because I'm not a fan of such a thing in video game music. Regardless, this sounds fantastic and I love the instruments!

8.5/10.0

Joshawott

Banned
Years
You forgot to rate the music above you. Also, sorry about my misunderstanding. :P

Anyways, that is my favourite version of the "Hall of Fame" theme. I like how this version is so fast-paced, yet I find it a little overdone.

7.5/10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back