• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mixed Hail Team

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
Years
There's this tourney coming up and we're only allowed 3 Pokemon. I was considering an Unaware Clefable, Skill Link Cloyster, and Flash Fire Heatran team, but Hail seems interesting and Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon. So, basically the team is:

Abomasnow @Choice Band
Adamant (172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe)
Snow Warning
-Wood Hammer
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Brick Break

Snowman's a must because of perpetual Hail. He's got a pretty good set-up to take down other Weather starters (Wood Hammer for Poli and EQ for Ninetales). Ice Shard is priority for killing Dragons and Brick Break is for opposing Ice-types.

Glaceon @Choice Specs
Timid (4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe)
Ice Body
-Blizzard
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Fighting]
-Baton Pass

Glaceon comes in under the cover of Hail to unleash 100% accurate Blizzards on everything that isn't Steel-type. Shadow Ball is there for coverage and HP Fighting handles Steel- and Rock-Types. Baton Pass is for scouting purposes.

Heatran @Air Balloon
Timid (252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe )
Flash Fire
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Stealth Rock

Heatran is my "Oh damn, can't kill it with Glaceon" Pokemon. Fire Blast STAB is obvious. Earth Power is for anyone who Fire Blast won't roast. HP Ice is a little to remain in the theme, as well as to handle Gliscor and Landorous. And Stealth Rock rounds us out because everyone loves Stealth Rock.

Thoughts??
s / Water Pulse / Ice Beam

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Nice team.
I would give Glaceon Modest, though. To give it's Blizzard a bit more Oomph.

Other than that, it looks pretty nice. :D

Back