• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What to do in post story?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
Hey guys!! Just finished the game about a day ago, I caught mewtwo, caught zygarde and just did friend safari. What else is there to do? side missions? easter eggs? secrets? and how do you do them? thanks guys and be sure to add my FC in my sig, then pm me ;)

Years
Redo the Elite 4, Battle Masion, Looker sidequest, Upgrade Mega ring or w.. Shiny hunt, Complete your pokedex, Competitive battle... (I haven't played the game yet but these are the most common things I see)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 29, 2014
Egg breeding and online battle is what I do. Also shiny hunting.

Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
I plan on first completing the Pokedex before doing some EV training and then battling online. I still think that there are parts of the game yet to be revealed yet so that will hopefully keep everyone busy!

Back