• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ominous Mix's Sprite Fusion/Fakemon/Graphics Shop

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Sprite%20shop.png

[NEW FEATURE]: ADDED AVATARS AND SIGNATURES AS GRAPHICS AND ALSO ADDED A FORM BELOW.
[NEW FEATURE]: I NOW DO RECOLORS.
[NEW FEATURE]: I NOW DO REVAMPS AND DEVAMPS.

Hello there, after geting distracted by the banner or some shiny cookie you found, i would like to welcome you to Ominous Mix's Sprite Fusion/Fakemon/Graphics Shop. In this shop i'll be doing some basic stuff so don't expect a shiny cookie. The banner up thar and the lil userbar in my siggy are proof of my current graphics skills.
I'll be able to do from 5 up to 10 requests a day. If i'm gone for a day don't worry as i'll attend to everything super fast when i'm back.

Here's some proof of my PokeFusion Skills:
Spoiler:

Here are some bad fakemon:
Spoiler:

Here are some revamps & devamps:
Spoiler:

And that's about it for proof.

SPECIAL FEATURES: Here are some special features anyone out there can apply for an assistant if they want to, they just need to present me with a sample of the 3 things requestable in this shop. If i like what i see and i awlays do i'll add em to the party.

Another special feature is the free pass. I'll basically choose random people i like and give em a free pass if they reject i'll leave it up and then anyone who wants it can get it. A free pass awlays puts you at the top of the requests list and will awlays try to supply you with HQ and fast sprites. But it lasts only a week. :P

Now requests will be timeline based. You post first you get your request first, you post 2nd you get it 2nd and so on and so on.

Please be detailed when you request so i can get a good idea of what you want. Criticism is allowed, after all i'm still a newbzie. :P

If you can't really think up a well detailed request here's a small form:

Request:Sprite/Graphics
Type of Request: If Sprite Fusion;Recolor;Revamp;Devamp;Fakemon/If Graphics Userbar;Banner;Avatar;Signature

Fusion Miniform
Base pokemon:
Other Pokes:
Description[Not necessary but if you wanna be crative, it's there..]

Recolor Miniform
Main Color:
Secondary Color:

Revamp Miniform
Generation:
Pokemon:

Fakemon Miniform
Color:
Description:
Image[You drawing the way it should look like]:

Userbar/Banner/Avatar/Signature Miniform:
Background:
Render/Character[The thing you want to stand out in the graphic, if you want one if not type no here]:
Text[Not necessary but if you wanna be creative; You can specify the font and color]:

Last edited:

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
Fusion please!
Base: Magikarp
Others: Palkia, Lucario, Gyarados

SO want to see a cool looking Magikarp!
Hope it's not too hard!

miley810

Assassin
Years
Well I love the userbar thingermabober you made for Legendary Rebels, so I'd like to see some more of your "work". I've got some really crazy ideas for spirtes, so, ya know, this outta be interesting.

pokemon base:pikachu
Other pokemon: Corsola, eevee, and Oshawott.

All I know is I want Oshawott's shell and corsola's coloring, and pikachu as the base. I'd like to see what you do with eevee.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Fusion please!
Base: Magikarp
Others: Palkia, Lucario, Gyarados

SO want to see a cool looking Magikarp!
Hope it's not too hard!

Well i tried to add as much as i could to make it look original and not weird...I don't know if you'll like it but this is the result.
KARPENATOR.png
As far as naming it...How about...Magyalkiro? I donno.

Well I love the userbar thingermabober you made for Legendary Rebels, so I'd
like to see some more of your "work". I've got some really crazy ideas for
spirtes, so, ya know, this outta be interesting.

pokemon
base:pikachu
Other pokemon: Corsola, eevee, and Oshawott.

All I know
is I want Oshawott's shell and corsola's coloring, and pikachu as the base. I'd
like to see what you do with eevee

I tried to make this as creative and cute as possible. I hope you like it.
So without further ado i present Pikeewot:
Chu.png

Oshawott's shell is under the fur on pikachu's chest. Sorry if it's not visible.

If any of you don't like something with your creations just tell me and i'll modify em to your liking. :D

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
Thanks... LOVE IT!!!!! I will never doubt Magikarp again

Cheesewig

Hi!
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Please could you make a Banner for Pokemon Rhombus with Rhomba in.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Please could you make a Banner for Pokemon Rhombus with Rhomba in.

Ok i did something....Here it is, i hope ye like it. I'll remake it in the future if ye want me to.
Rhombo%20banner-1.png

Oh and next time if you want sprites or things like that banner, just request here, and you know, with details.

If you want it biger or anything just tell me and i'll edit it. :)

EDIT: I made another one. Choose whichever you like.
rhombuz.png

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Awesomeness! Love that! Its cuuuttttttttte. (I is a fan of pink pikachu's lol) Okay, well my weird mind has another one for you

Base: Torchic
Other: Tepig, Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Chimchar

I don't have any pacifics for this one besides Torchic is the base. I kinda wanna see what you can come up with.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Awesomeness! Love that! Its cuuuttttttttte. (I is a fan of pink pikachu's lol) Okay, well my weird mind has another one for you

Base: Torchic
Other: Tepig, Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Chimchar

I don't have any pacifics for this one besides Torchic is the base. I kinda wanna see what you can come up with.

I can't say it's cute, but i think i came up with something unique.
picture.php
For a name....I gave it Torquchipigmander. You can name it.....Tormandchquill or sumfing, i donno. If you want me to modify anything just tell me. ;3

miley810

Assassin
Years
picture.php
= the most hillarious thing I've ever seen, ever. How do you even do that!? I don't know how to do sprites that good, infact I suck at making sprites. And I don't even know how to make anything like userbars and stuff.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Base Pokemon: Riolu
Other Pokemon: Absol

If this sprtite could look as smooth as possible, that would be excellent.

SinsterClown

Ground Types FTW
Years
Fusion
base: Mamoswine
other pokemon: Gallade, Golurk, Bisharp

Banner
Color: Ice Blue/ Ground Blown Strips (if can't just Brown)
Caption: Earthquake
Pokemon: Mamoswine (moving if possible)

Your artwork is amazing! Dont' let anyone else they you otherwise.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Fusion
base: Mamoswine
other pokemon: Gallade, Golurk, Bisharp

Banner
Color: Ice Blue/ Ground Blown Strips (if can't just Brown)
Caption: Earthquake
Pokemon: Mamoswine (moving if possible)

Your artwork is amazing! Dont' let anyone else they you otherwise.

Thanks for the nice words. I'm kind of in need of a rest so all i did was the Banner, i'll do the Sprite Fusion as soon as i can.
Untitled-2.gif

If you think something is wrong just tell me and i'll try and fix it. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
Uhh.. If it does'nt take too much out of your time... Could you please make me...

Base: Camperurt
Others: Ampharos, Typholoshion

Thanks!

PS. If you don't mind could you make me a banner?

Colour: Elecric Yelow, long blue strips.
Caption: Thunder
Pokemon: Ampharos

Thanks!

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Ok i finished your request Clown. I hope you enjoy the fusion and the Banner. ^^
224290ea1e406d03ec788d8160964166_58683.png

Revamp, please.
Generation: 2
Pokemon: Chikorita and Cyndaquil

These Revamps were actually a challenge, but i think i did fairly well. Hope you like em. ^^
picture.php

Uhh.. If it does'nt take too much out of your time... Could you please
make me...

Base: Camperurt
Others: Ampharos,
Typholoshion

Thanks!

PS. If you don't mind could you make me a
banner?

Colour: Elecric Yelow, long blue strips.
Caption:
Thunder
Pokemon: Ampharos

Thanks!

Don't worry, it doesn't take my time that much. ^^
I did the Fusion and i'll do the banner later. Making camerupt look like a gangster was actually harder than i thought but i think it worked out pretty well.
picture.php

If any of you don't like anything with your requests just tell me and i'll fix em as soon as i can. :D

archeops14

The First Bird
Years
Background: Gigalith's Colours
Render/Character[The thing you want to stand out in the graphic, if you want one if not type no here]: Gigalith
Text[Not necessary but if you wanna be creative; You can specify the font and color]:
Can you put The Relic Boulder in Visitor size 10 and border

BTW, this is for Userbar

Years
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
These Revamps were actually a challenge, but i think i did fairly well. Hope you like em. ^^
picture.php

If any of you don't like anything with your requests just tell me and i'll fix em as soon as i can. :D

Those revamps are nice! Can i give you some advice? (didn't mean to rhyme)

If you're revamping GSC sprites and you want them to look even better, you should probably shade them. Some revamped sprites look really weird if you don't shade them.

Back