• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???.???`?.?? it shall be called the battle of the ZENITH CONTELATIONS! ??.???`?.???

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
This will be called the battle of the Zenith Constellations.

Dear reader,
I would like to inform you that my name is Cascade Gonpory. I was born in a place called Johto. I grew up their and now, i live in this place called Soviapolis. I don't like it much, something was missing, until i encounted something amazing. Something that would change my life forever. A battle began, between sky and land. Pok?mon came from all over the world, some that have not even been encounted before this time. Scientists, also, from all over the world, came to this strange occasion, unfortunatly, no one that i saw that day will reveal what they saw, or what information the got from this occasion. Ofcourse, i cannot remeber, i was only 3 years old...

I managed to get some info though. Someone left it behind somewhere, it was in this folder, and at had written on the cover "Alistor Xa" Here is what i got from his documents!:

" Ever since i was 3 years old, i have been wondering about a strange Pok?mon i encountered on my journey to the islands of Abyss. Once again, i encountered this Pok?mon on the day of this strange event... This Pok?mon's Name was Chalrain! "

this letter must have been very old, because this battle happened 12 years ago, now i am 15, i need to know more!

- later -

i have found a list of the Pok?mon seen in this battle, unfortunatly, i can not reveal then just yet, but the day WILL come!

trainer_undiscoveredchalrainex.jpg
trainer_cascadepccorruption.jpg

Typhlosion was a gift given to me by my mother, who passed away in the accident!
19_102.jpg

each person and Pok?mon that perished in this catastrophic battle is now said to be a large, bright and magnificent star in the sky at night to watch over us as we live our daily lives remebering those who perished!

thankyou,

from sender...

pokemon_zenith.jpg

COMING SOON

QFred

Behold...
Years
Cool card the chalrain, I like those neew blanks and the improved set symbol!

Thanks for letting me use the other one!

Hope you make a great set!

devilicious

dream
Years
Very, Very Nice Blanks! Also, very original cards and well contructed too~

One few mistake I spotted was at Undiscovered Chalrain ex: It doesnt have the Ex symbol, but the Attack says it's Ex~

Afterall, very nice cards~

Back