• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heroes academy RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
I was thinking of making a heroes academy RP and it will basicaly be people with different abilitys like being pychic or controling fire.The will be at an academy and will be able to battle each other.I need some more ideas though,so if you got any please share.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Hmmmmm...what if this school of yours was advertised as a friendly place where children with superhuman abilities could come to learn/perfect their powers, but it was really a secret testing facility run by a sinister terrorist group. As the children train, they have no idea that those running the school are secretly harvesting and splicing their DNA to make their own perfect super-soldiers that they intend to take over the world with.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Hmmmmm...what if this school of yours was advertised as a friendly place where children with superhuman abilities could come to learn/perfect their powers, but it was really a secret testing facility run by a sinister terrorist group. As the children train, they have no idea that those running the school are secretly harvesting and splicing their DNA to make their own perfect super-soldiers that they intend to take over the world with.

Hmmm I like it,i'll think about it.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
My only suggestion given is that you make the plot ten times longer. *nods*

Literally.

Location doesn't count as apart of the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back