• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Animated Trailer Music ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
Hey there!

Does anybody know on what album the music is from the animated promo clip of Black 2 and White 2? I mean the instrumental rock music in the background...

If you don't know the video watch here:

it would be so awesome if anybody knows where I can get those great music

OR: did anybody know the song names? artist?

THANK YOU so much! great forum!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Odds are its from Junichi Matsuda's group as they are the lead Music creators for the games. These may be edited versions of music from the game as well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Sorry no. I don't go that far into the music of games. Not sure if we have a section on this site that deals specifically with music but if we do you could try asking someone there or try VMing them to this thread to see if they can answer your question.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
hmm with no success :S why they always uses the best music in trailers with no credits in the end -.-

that's a pity :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back