• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Master Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoriginalrekrap

The King Man Dude Guy
Years
So. Here I am, currently playing through White for the first time. I've caught Cobalion and Virizion with Ultra Balls. I'm going to go visit Victory Road again soon enough to get the third guy, whatever his name was. I caught Zekrom with a Quick Ball. And I have yet to use my Master Ball. Is this a unique experience, or does this happen often? And another thing, what should I do with it? Here, in my bag, is the one ball that could catch any Pokemon at all. Without failure. And I have yet to find a need for it, as I caught all the Legendary Pokemon I've come across with normal balls. Any rare Pokemon I find, I usually snag at the very beginning with a Quick/Ultra Ball. So, my question for you all is this: has this happened to anyone else? And if so, what did you eventually use your Master Ball on, if at all?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's pretty normal ;)
Especially in B/W as Reshiram's/Zekrom's catch rates are really high (well... you are forced to catch them in order to continue with the story so it's because of that).
For me, Master Ball is just a symbol and I use it to capture the mascot of game, otherwise, Master Ball can be used on shinies or roamers =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey so I just removed the prefix on the master ball thread, which means it can apply to Black and White and Black 2 and White 2, which means that your latter question is covered by this thread here.

And Ash493 seems to have covered your other questions. n_n Use either of the Quick Questions threads for that next time okayyy?
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back