• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and wlcome to SUPER JAIL

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
hey wassup? i'm new here too. i just joined today but welcome to the site.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, a reference to the wonderful animation of Adult Swim?
Can't say I much care for their original programming. xD

Then again, this thread isn't about me. It's about you, my good sir!
Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Dyno-Zuru. I'm sure there will be quite a number of people who will wish to befriend and hang-out with you. After all, PC is quite the friendly place.

So, what portion of the multi-billion dollar Pokémon franchise brought you here? If I may be so bold as to ask.
Are you a gamer, an anime fan, manga follower, trader of cards? Inquiring minds would love to know, my friend! One cannot create a friendship with a person one doesn't feel they know a little about, right?
(Plus, I'm sure any of us regular welcomers would love to direct you to the section that would best suit your interests. ;D)

Hope you have a wonderful stay here at the community that gives you a poke every now-and-then. I suppose I will see you around the boards then, eh?

Cheers, my good fellow!

Dyno-Zuru

I figt fo mah homies
Years
A welcome my good sirs let me introduce myself i am Dyno-zuru but you two can call me Adrian ,and the part of Pokemon that brought me here is the flaws and perfection of the pokemon image that i tend to fix with rpgxp. I hope we can be good friends.

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
Hey,whats going on if your looking for a warm welcoming board you just found your blanket ^_^ hope your going to have just a good of a time as im having now on this board.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Wait... Wat?
OOOOH! Now I get it -_-

xD Bad Mood Dukey Welcomes you to PC!
jk Welcome and have fun!

Back