• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Idols Fanclub

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
latest

Too lazy to resize that right now, but okay, anyway....!

Welcome to the Idol Fanclub. A club for people who follow real, or fictional idols. Be it Hello Project, BTS, Aqours, or anything else. If you go to idol concerts, delayed live viewings, watch idol series, or just simply play idol games, this club is for you.

Rules
1. Obviously don't spam, I'm okay w/double posts if there's new news to post about an idol group, though.
2. NO UNSOURCED OR STOLEN FAN ART. Please only post official art/photos or fan art you got permission from the artist to post.

Name:
Favorite idol/idol group?
What are some idol groups/franchises you follow?

Members:
Palamon (me, owner)
Janna (Sheep)​

Last edited:
Years
I MISSED IT

Name: Janna
Favorite idol/idol group? Aqours!
What are some idol groups/franchises you follow? A bit....Love Live!, Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, Ongaku Shoujo (currently airing anime). I also play Idolmaster Theater Days and BanG Dream, though the latter is obviously more of a band series. But they have both a band + idol group called Pastel*Palettes which fits this criteria. And I love them! :D

I've got tons of Riko Sakurauchi merch so I'm definitely a huge, huge fan. Ran out of space on my shelves so I've started just stacking them together haha. Love her so so much! I also adore Chisato from BanG Dream's Pastel*Palettes and Shizuku from Love Live! PDP.

who is your favorite boy and girl idol?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
who is your favorite boy and girl idol?

I added you, welcome!

My favorite girl idols are Maki, Rin Umi, Yohane, Ranko, and Hagumi. I have a lot of fave male idols, but to name a few, Nagi Rokuya, Riku Nanase, Tsukasa Suou and Kirihara Atom.

(Also btw, my fave idol franchise is Idolish7. I'm really in deep.)

Back