• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madman Imports

Dark_Illusion

Psychic Trainer
Years
MADMAN IMPORTS
Shop Status:
OPEN
Rules
1. Be Polite-Impoliteness is a real quick way of being Blacklisted
2. Be Patient-Understand that I will try my best to service your requests as fast as I can. Real Life comes first.
3. Please post all requests here, unless specified otherwise.
4. No Hacks-Just another way to get Blacklisted.
5. All my Pokemon are Re-Dis, unless otherwise stated. Whether or not you give me credit, is up to you.
6. Please follow all PC Trade Corner Rules.
7. All my Pokemon are checked with PokeCheck. Their Sprite will be linked to the Legality Analysis.

Request Forms

Trade
Pokemon:
Your Offer:
Time Available:
Game: Black;Black 2;White;White 2
Friend Code:

Breeding
Pokemon:
Your Offer:
Time Available:
Game: Black;Black 2;White;White 2
Friend Code:
Egg or Hatched:

**All Pokemon listed are breedable (Obvious exceptions, Legends etc.) Unless the requested Pokemon has been traded.

Current Projects:
CSS Self-Education-I really want to make my shop appealing to the Community.
Partnering Up-I am a big RL Local Shops supporter, there-fore here will be no different.
Catchin em all!-I will be continuing expansion and hopefully giving you guys a five star shop.

ITEMS:
I do get shipments of items from my Black version, just ask and I will check the stocks.
**Time being, items will be available for trade, however, if the shop does well, there may a time where items are free.
The Offers
Shiny:

Legendary:

Starters:

Dream World Females

Donated by:
jamesmikehj

Nothing Too Special

***I will only accept fair trades. I pride myself in being fair to others, so please, be fair to me.
**If anyone notices I have a hack, PLEASE let me know. Im still trying to understand Pokecheck :)
*Donations to help shop are not expected, but appreciated, and I give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be willing to trade you a Charmander for a Torchic :3
I'll also be willing to trade some of my DW females for yours (please look at mine :3 )

Dark_Illusion

Psychic Trainer
Years
Hello, I clicked on one of the sprites and it says it's private?

Yes I am aware lol. Soon after being approved twistedpuppy notified me that I messed up my Pokecheck. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I think I fixed the problem, and I have new links that will be posted up shortly.

SchwarzRozen- I am sorry, but I already have a Charmander, I just havent been able to put him up yet. As for the DW Females, I will be happy to look around your shop and see which ones you have.

***Update: Shop is open!!!!! If any of the links do not work please let me know. I will try to fix them ASAP.

Last edited:
Back