• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen has anyone else had any of their pokemon not listen to them a couple of times in a important battle?

Years
as title says... has anyone else had any of their pokemon not listen to them a couple of times in a important battle?

my new female chinchou that i got through trade didn't listen to me more then a couple of times in roxanne's gym

that never happened to me before with any of my other pokemon....

it kinda made me a little sad to be honest :(

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
i recieved my chinchou at lv 25 & i just won the stone badge so... she should start listening me either now or once i have the knunckle badge, right?

i love my lil dazzler ?
You'll need the Knuckle Badge for Chinchou to listen to you, as apparently the Stone is only level 20 or less.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
that goes for all pokemon that does not have your ot some people usualy think any traded pokemon will disobey you even if they orginated in ypur game but if they have your ot they will always obey evn if you traded them away levl to 100 then traded back to orginal game

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Your pok?mon is too high level compared to the number of badges you have. I know it's really annoying
>:(
Don't worry.. Just claim some more badges and everything will be fine.

Back