• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Crystal: Breeding Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I was just wondering for some breeding help as i've check bulbapedia and there doesn't seem to be an easy way and I can't seem to get my head around it.
Basically I'm wondering what's the best way to breed a shiny togepi. I'm just wondering what would be the best combination of genders on each side for each pokemon. I was planning on using a shiny Garaydos from the lake of rage; soft feasting to find the best combination to achieve the 1/64 egg, same thing as togepi egg. If anyone could give me a hand that would be fantastic, thanks.

I didn't know where to put this either so if someone could move it or whatever.. Yeah.

Years
Use the glitch with RBY versions to obtain a shiny ditto, and then you just have to put it with your Togepi.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Never heard of that one! Got a link too it?
So shiny ditto acts as the perfect pair? Good to know.
Thanks for the help :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll lock this since it got answered. Use the Q&A next time please! :) Oh, and there's a breeding guide in the FAQ, though I'm not totally sure if it covers this glitch. Hope you get your shiny. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back